Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where is the real skunk?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tstick, Dec 12, 2012.

1. The weed that smells like you ran over a family of skunks...fills the whole room in seconds and older generation people actually DO think it's a skunk? Where is it? It used to be around but it seems to have disappeared. Maybe growers avoided those strains to be stealthier and now the old genetics are gone? What? Where? Why?

:)

2. Dude its still out there hahah trust me.

3. Sour Diesel anyone?

4. Smoked some Roadkill Skunk last April. Shit was dank as hell and it smelled like a fucking skunk piss explosion even in the aluminum foil

5. aluminum foil?

6. I know it must be out there, but I live in Seattle and I am a MMJ patient and I have been to lots of dispensaries....and I can't find the REAL skunk to this day.

Even when I found "Skunk #1" at a shop, it wasn't "the" skunk.

I'd love to get some. if anyone knows of a legal place that sells it, please post which dispensary and strain. Thanks

7. My kosher kush smells like a pile of garlicy skunk ass

8. It's in Oregon bro.
    Whenever I get weed from Cali or Washington it's always hella fruity/citrusy/musty/spicy with light undertones of skunk
    but that shit thats like skunk fever all over again is still in oregon whenever i get bud from there it's sooooo skunky its like u cut off a skunks ballsack and hung him by his asshole with a fishhook in corner of the room.
    back in the early 2000's i was getting a lot of extremely skunky bud from washington that is as i described above, smelled so strong it literally stung your nostrils n made ur hairs tingle, such a DEEP skunky smell, ohhlawdimissit

9. i get skunk if i want skunk but normally i like other things than skunk.

10. back when my friends and i were still noobs and kept our stashes in foil