Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where is the most sketch place you have ever smoked?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by letsgogreen420, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Whats up stoners? I thought i would make a thread for people to discuss the most risky places they have every smoked. For me it would have to be in a park about a block from a police station, with about twenty people around in the park. What about you?

2. when i was in summer school, the camera's were all shut off.
    so me n a buddy smoked a joint in the closed part of the school during break.
    hahah, stupid as fuck though

3. In the middle of times square.=x me and my pals l-walked right through times square.It was awsome but i was scared as hell the whole time.

4. The most sketch place ive smoked is on the playground equipment at a Girl Scout Center :)

5. Blazed in a stairwell at school that went up from the tunnels to outdoors. Top door had no handle on the outside and was locked anyway, so you could book it out through the top if anyone came in from the tunnels.

My friends assured me it was safe...

Weed smell apparently makes it like 40-50 feet down the hallways in each direction. We were sitting there ripping a steamroller and blowing hits around like it didn't matter, when we heard something from the top door. It opened and there was some hot girl standing there. She stared at us all and asked what we were smoking.

"...uhhh"

"Okay well my name is Michelle and I'm with Reslife and--"

(the two near the bottom of the stairs start edging toward the door)

"STOP! Stop or I will call public safety!"

Naturally we all start sprinting and as she screams "WHAT WERE YOU SMOKING!?" I yell back, "Salvia!"

Made it to the elevators and closed them before anyone official could get in, hid my stash in my friends room and laid low, nothing came of it.

6. Probably smoking a blunt in downtown Atlanta in the middle of the day, parked right in front of Starbucks

fucking dumb ass shit haha

7. Smoked a bowl behind a dumpter at a nearby movie theater, with a cement wall enclosing the dumpter. It was getting dark out, but there were gaps in the wall and my friend and I were paranoid as hell... we finished ASAP, got out and ran into a security car that had parked right next to the dumpster. They just watched us mosey on past using all of our willpower not to run.

While drunk at school a few friends and I would wander the halls and stairwells of our dorm smoking bowls and cigarettes. Never staying on one floor for too long, of course. Thaaat was sketch.

8. Back in the day, in the bathroom INSIDE the classroom at school. so fucking stupid!:smoking:

9. in the garage of my friends house. his dad was a state trooper.

10. For me I've smoked in a lot of sketch places. I one blazed in a police station that was under construction. Other skethiest place was toking while hanging out a 4th story window.

11. It was the last day of school, last period. I had bought a bowl from my friend that day in school, and my one buddy had just bought a g of dank in the bathroom. We couldn't wait any longer for this perfect moment, we packed it up and took 2 big rips blowing them into his bookbag. Another time, we smoked in my Phys Ed locker room, WHILE everyone was changing ahaha.
    Good 'ol High School times

12. Dark out parked on the main road leading to the board walk. 4 of us sat and smoked a fat blunt right in traffic and parked.

13. I dunno me and the boys smoke anywhere, so sketchy shit is just bound to happen. but if you don't act so damn sketchy then you'll be legit lol

14. the playground at a park is probably the most risky place ive smoked

at night i drive around with some friends, pull into a neighborhood court, and light up a bowl. one time a car facing us seemed to be empty until the lights turned on, and someone drove out of the court.

they were probably just blazing too :p

15. I would say inside the locker room in gym in high school
    i would always skip in there
    never got caught smoking

16. Went to an indoor gig a couple of months ago. Was so high when i got there, that I wasnt worried bout just lighting a spliff in the middle of the crowd. Only realised later how fucking stupid it was.

17. In a parking lot of a grocery store at about 3 am, me and two othr ppl were on bikes the store was closed and he lot was empty except for us and it had two busy roads going on either side of it

18. One night we decided to just smoke at the school. It was summer so we didn't think anyone would even be around the school property. After a hefty smoke sesh, as we started to leave, a cop comes rollin down the driveway with spotlight in action. It took us about 3 seconds to sprint 30 yards to the woods. When the spot light started hitting the woods, we kept running, jumped a fence, and waited for that fucker to leave.

I've also almost pulled a one way ticket to jail. Pulled up at this one parking lot and as I'm done rolling a blunt, I realize I'm parked in a cop shop parking lot with patrol cars here and there. I guess it was underneath the building that's supposed to be a sort of VW hall. I'm so glad I didn't spark that one up.

19. at work, down town, my parents house, walking down the street, a few places i gues

20. In high school I used to smoke behind the field house all the time, usually brought dank to school so I was usually paranoid as fuck after ripping.