Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where is the craziest place you've been high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by royce4weed2012, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Title says it all.

Me? My High school Science Fair. I was SO BAKED! And EVERYONE KNEW! It was a while ago but all i remember this black kid kept telling funny ass jokes and i could not stop laughing. So, what about you?

2. Taking your question literally Id have to say an asylum, but the craziest place ive been high back when I didnt get high all the time would be a WWE Arena, watching JOhn Cena, back in 2002 when wrestling was completely horrible.

3. I went to my old school after blazing a blunt, and couldnt stop laughing, it wasn't really crazy, but I tend to smoke and stay in comfortable places.

4. Are you implying it isn't still completely horrible?

5. Once I got totally ripped with my friend and some danky out of his new bong. I went home feeling quite ripped and walked in on an intervention. Pretty crazy place to be high at. :smoke:

6. Subway did not no where i was i thought i was at kfc so i ordered the big box with extra crsipy chicken...the lady was like what..sir this is a subway...have you ever been to one with before? i was like oh this is and yes i have...she knew i was stoned lol i didnt have bloodshot eyes due to my eye drops but still...I was emberrased after i left ;D.

7. Probably at the church I work for. I'm a semi-professional singer and sing for a church's choir. Well the morning before rehearsal, I baked, and the high lasted a bit longer than I'd expected. It was definitely weird being high around all those religious folk that night.

8. dayum. that'd be interesting...