Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where is the craziest place you smoked?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Red Sox, Aug 5, 2004.

1. Mine was at 1 in the morning, knowing police watched the school on there night runs, on the middle of the football field where no where to run.

2. science class...

3. A variety of cars, bathrooms, and parent's houses. No place crazy really. Why smoke in a crazy place? I like to be comfortable and relaxed.

4. Church Camp. Oh shit I'm damned to hell.

5. I was walking to my friends house and i decided to blaze a bowl before i got there so i lite it up turn the corner and noticed alot of cop cars well i jus kept walking hiting my pipe and then i look over and its a police station so i say fuck it and keep walking in front of the police station hitting my pipe.

6. behind the bushes out front of a mall

7. In the bathrooms at school until I got caught and arrested

8. In the middle of a huge uninhabited Yukon wilderness

9. Nothing too crazy. Just walking down the halls of my old high school during summer.

10. This place by me called the ' Foot a ferry '

It looks out into the river between US and Canada.

We looked behind us and we were clam baking by the way, and there was a cop who was patroling... I was pretty scared. Caught me off guard.

11. the glacier on blackcomb mountain in bc before snowboarding down it, hell of a time.

and i smoked hash in Barcelona on a huge cliffside overlooking the mediteranean (spelling?) it was incredible

12. On a tiny rented speedboat in the middle of a harbour in Cornwall, was damn hard to drive the boat while toking a joint.

Ive smoked walking down streets, many peoples houses, parks, countrysides, clifftops, and others i probably will never remember.

13. on school grounds back in the high school days.. ok it was summer but who cares? one of my friends smoked in the school bathroom with his buddy and didn't get caught.. what a king..

14. i smoked on the lifts on blackcomb......good times :D

15. I see your school and raise you a

COURTHOUSE

Me'n 2 friends climbed up a scaffold when they cleaned the fassade. I just hope I never end up inside it haha

16. I don't like to smoke in crazy places. For me that just kills the high cus i am all paranoid about getting caught.

17. The Craziest, Most Dangerous Place I Ever smoked was on the bench, next to the door of my local police station. It was me and one other friend. The thing about our "cop shop" is at night there is like nobody there except the guy on the radio. Every cop whop is working is patrolling the streets. So we sat the and smoked a nice fat joint. Then started walking away when a cop rolled up bringing some drunk guy in. Man that was a scary/fun/crazy/ and exciting time.

18. at the airport...back in the early 80's...in the bathroom with my sister and some supposed rock dude we met on the plane.
    There was another time in thebathroom...Meadowlands...Pink Floyd...oh yeah, that was the other weirdest place I ever did something at story...
    Peace

19. I like smoking in crazy places, it gives me an adreline rush for some reason. And if its a public place I always laugh to myself about how I am fucked up and no one else is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. The craziest place i smoked is probably the ski lift. I hit 1 hitters going up the lift and would snowboard down high as fuck. bad thing is, all the peeps behind u can smell it i assume haha...peace

20. Hmm.. up in an airplane ;) It's cool, I was flying it. lol