Where is the craziest place you have rolled a doobie?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DavidBriggs, Oct 10, 2010.

1. in class, front row while the teacher was teaching a class :smoke:

2nd craziest place was on a bus during rush hour, sparked it up in the buss maybe 10 seconds before the door opened :devious:

2. hahaha word!

3. In my math catch up exam....no teachers were present, it was in the library

4. at one of those highway police station places with a shit load of cop cars within viewing distance in the middle of the night

5. On a cops forehead while he was sleeping, crazy shit!!! hahaha

6. if that is true, thats some crazy shit man

7. Alright, I admit, I made it up, but thanks for the rep ;)

8. This is by far my favorite! LOL

9. One time in highschool i was at a party in a forest, anyways everyone was just chilling and drinking, and i was just sitting on this rock rolling a joint. Anyways the cops ended up showing up so everyone starts running the other way through the forest away from the cops, i didnt want to have to restart my joint, so i sat there for abother 30 seconds while the cops walked through the forest with flashlights and stuff, i could see them and as soon as i was finished i packed everything away in my backpack and started walking the other way. they never saw me:smoke:

10. The storage room of a lecture hall that was situated behind the chalkboard.. I could hear the professor writing on the chalkboard as I rolled it. :)

11. sounds like a country song!:smoke::smoke::smoke:

12. Craziest ever for I would have to be, 2:30 am, outside the airport on my car dash, and smoked it before getting on the plane. I was really really sky high =)

13. These have all been Really Awesome!!

14. In my moms womb.

15. #35 SuKha, Nov 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2010
    in the breakroom, bathroom and parking lot of work....

16. Same here.

17. In a tower overlooking bunkers with nuclear weapons. :smoke:

18. on a boat...

19. in the cut in the cut