Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where is the best place to stash your weed in a car?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BEANO, Jun 9, 2009.

1. In the USA, they need only be myth-informed assholes to open anything
    :cool:

Peace...FG

2. my brothers 2006 toyota corolla we just get a tight grip of the AC vent and it slides right out we put it in the ac vent thingy that we popped out and close the little vents that let out air a little bit incase it starts reeking.

alwayss works

3. ive been pulled over by a random constable and she had one. i think everyone in this town with a badge rides with one.:mad:

4. from what it sounds like, if your going bak home and MOVING things, fine something to crack open and put in there, also try doing the speed limit, ima led foot but if i got more then a few grams of bud in the car i slow it up, i actualy got pulled over the otehr day with my bud inside my original gameboy that i hollowed out, officer commented that i like to play video games and continued to give me a speeding ticket lolol =D

5. Honestly, buy a package of ground beef, shove it it, wrap it back up. It's hidden, and apparently dogs won't sniff it? I seen it on Manswers.

Personally, I buy a container of juice mix with the tinfoil tops, slightly open it, pour a bit out, put my weed in, put the juice crystals back in, then glue the tinfoil part back on.

6. Just find a nice hidden away spot somewhere in your car, like inside some sort of box (like the cereal idea) in a bag, or underneath the cup holders if that works. Most importantly make sure you don't look like a stoner, and drive safely.

7. the cereal might work but think about this...

idk what you call them but have you ever had those pies where the filling is poured into the pie crust? like pudding? ive seen chocolate ones like this.

point is seal your bag perfectly...put it in the pie crust...pour pie filling over the top. your mom or friend or girlfriend or whatever gave you a pie...

remember...cops rarely if ever bust someone with mj stashed in food. a pie is a brilliant idea as the cop would think the dog is just hungry. ;)

8. they have this container that has a super strong magnet. you just put it on the frame of your car. its air tight and smell proof. i want one soo bad

9. YouTube - Stash Box Magnetic Storage here is the link

10. dude if it gets to the point where they are opening your cereal boxes to look for weed than you are fucked anyway.