Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where is the best place to stash your weed in a car?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BEANO, Jun 9, 2009.

1. That's actually pretty cool.... You could pick up a super old system on ebay for dollars....

Do they REALLY need a warrant to search mail?

2. pick up trucks don't have trunks guy lol.

big ups on the candle idea I'm gonna remember that one. Also a scented candle would be added security. I just hope he's got AC in the truck other wise the heat could melt or warp the thin walls of the drilled out candles.

3. i take off my headrest. open it. then if its styrofoamish cut a hole to fit an oz.

4. If your not traveling across any borders I wouldn't worry about it at all. If there is a chance of you getting pulled over just put it away in a duffel bag to hide any smell that may be eminating from the weed. It's not like the cop is going to search your vehicle..... Just don't do something stupid like putting it in your glove department.

5. i agree. i drive all the time with it or while smokin a lil, but i havent been pulled over in like 10 yrs.... since i quit speeding and not wearing my seat belt and using my turn signals and having my lights on at night... people get caught for dumb stuff not cuz they are drivin with drugs or paraph.. just drive safe :) click it or ticket hehe

6. this man knows what hes talking about

7. I've had a friend send me weed through candles, pretty good idea. Takes a bit of time, but it's a good idea.

8. 1. watch easy rider. but replace their money with your herbage

2. what kinda car you got bro. i guarantee i know the spot for it

9. I always put mine in my fuel tank...

If ive got paraphernalia too i tape it inside my engine.

But i NEVER smoke while driving and i always follow the speed limit

better to do that than have a good spot.

Props on the candle idea too

i like that.

10. Why do you HAVE to hide it?? What about just puttin it in the Glove Box??

11. #31 Fungardner, Jul 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2009
    I don't suggest carrying anymore than a bowl's worth or J. But stash it high, in other words away from any search dog. That won't ensure that the dog won't detect it but it beats stashing it around the floorboards or seat areas.

* Top center consoles. Behind the sunglasses cubby.
    * In the head liner. Accessible thru the dome light.
    * Window molding where it meets the dash.
    * Tube type luggage racks/bars on the roof. These usually have an end cap, place your stash in there.

Watch this: [ame="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/455479/never_get_busted_again_conceal_your_stash/"]Never Get Busted Again-Conceal Your Stash - Video[/ame]

Also, make sure you put your bud in a NEW plastic baggy. It is well known & proven that dogs have a more higher failure detection rate when weed is placed in brand new baggys or other type of containers because they are porus and the smell leaks thru. In general, a Zip Lok brand baggy will keep weed undetectable for 5 days providing you take a few simple precautions. In addition, wash your hands before placing it in the vehicle because of residuals. Use surgical gloves to load the baggy. Seal it. Change gloves and stash it.

Peace,
    FG

12. Without telling you the model and year of my car, I've found the perfect spot to stash small amounts of weed in newer cars.

My car has a sun roof like a bunch of newer cars, and has a cover just like these others do too. In my sun roof, there is a small opening between the cover and the actually roof, with a small compartment towards the back of it.

Basically, I can jam almost an ounce of weed in there, and they'll never find it in a search. Since it's in the middle of the car, all the way at the top, the dogs will NEVER smell it. (Unless they pick them up to smell the sun roof)

I can also retract the roof about 3/4 the way in and completely seal off the opening where I put it in at. Every time I travel with weed, I always put it there, however I still have yet to been pulled over for a search when I actually had weed in the car, so it hasn't been in a field test yet.

I can tell you that even the stinkiest shit I've bought is odorless in that compartment.

If you have a sun roof, see what you can work out.

13. Anyone else have a Mitsubishi Diamante? Those cars are basically made to hide shit. There are secret compartments in the front seat and in the back seat.

14. Lol this reminds me of when i had my 91 honda civic hatchback. On the steering wheel where the h is at that could easily plop out,thus i could fit half an o in there..

15. i find getting a deodorant case, unscrew the top thing by twisting the bottom thing, put the weed inside the deodorant case in a bag. It never smells. EVER.

16. Wouldn't help you in the least if you got a dog search.

17. I would use the PC method personally. I am going to be using it soon to take my paraphernalia up to uni.

18. Y'all are way too paranoid. I've driven with many pounds in my trunk. Don't be a dumbass, follow traffic laws, and don't smoke in your car and you have nothing to worry about.

EDIT: The #1 way people get busted for possession while driving is dumbass kids smoking while they drive around. It's one of the stupidest things one can do given current laws.

19. This one dealer i know installed a lil box under hes hood n its right beside the battery, n he hides his shit there. And when he goes to sell he pops the hood, pretends he's fixing something but is actualy scaling out the weed, then closes the hood n gives it. His been dealing for 8 years and never got caught yet. Coincidence?

20. im not sure about america but in the uk cops need to be a qualified mechanic to open your car bonnet :laughing: