Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where is the best place to obtain some OZ beans?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pureblonde, Feb 4, 2012.

1. #1 pureblonde, Feb 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2012
    Hi there, I live in Australia and I am paranoid about buying 10 beans from overseas and getting busted. I want to grow Auto Lowryder 2 or similiar.
    Small, will not stand out to neighbors and is enough for an occasional puff.

I know about stealth postage but I can not take the chance of a bust. I live in South Australia where 1 plant is tolerated but not sure about seeds importing.

Anyone able to advise, sure would be appreciated. Please post or pm if you wish.

2. Very misleading title.
    If they tolerate one plant im sure they can tolerate seeds "for research and study purposes"

3. #3 pureblonde, Feb 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2012
  4. Youll be fine. The package will most likely be discreet and according to your laws, seeds are okay

5. Its funny marijuana seeds are actually legal in quite a few countries, they are sold as a novelty item not as something you are supposed to plant to get around laws