Where is the best place to live in the USA for

Discussion in 'General' started by DazedConfused76, Nov 4, 2007.

1. marijuana usage ? ... a place where it is the easiest to get, grow and has low policing on marijuana

( states, or state and city )

2. California.

Hands down.

3. California.

4. washington state and oregon are also nice.

5. lol. This is a question I have, and now seems like a good time and place to ask. How often do the feds make raids in California? I realize that it's one of the more pro-weed regions in the country, but does that get balanced with a federal prescence?

6. California

7. feds are intent on breaking state law. I think just this apst week 5 or so pot shops got raided. Of course there are so many in cali that is doesnt matter if they bust 1 every couple months.

8. id go with California, Washington (state), Colorado or Vermont. You people in Washington probably get weed from BC that tops Californias best weed id think? and then Colorado just cause I hear its pretty big and more accepted there (and lots of stoners) and Vermont again for the same reason as Colorado and some weed comin in from Canada (i know personally with vermont).

9. There was actually a pretty big raid up here not too long ago, sometime over summer break. It was front page in the newspapers and everything.

10. Northern California,the San Francisco bay area or the Santa Cruz area.

11. Alaska, ftw...

12. Ann Arbor

13. i'd say cali or oregon.

14. whatever you do, dont go to new york for buddah. u can find hash oil, bubble hash, nederhash, silver haze, all that crazay amazing amsterdam shit so easily(too easy to find connects everyone is selling, but it is waaaaaaaay expesnive. :mad: 20$ a gram for haze. 30$ a gram for good hash. it is reeeeaaaly good quality though. schwag goes for 60-120 an ounce. reasonable.

Good fishscale coke and pure no.4 tan powder heroin are cheap, and good in quality.:D heroin is 10-15 for a point of good quality extremely strong pure tan powder. in stamps.
    coke is 100 an eightball of pure fishscale.

e and shrooms is iffy. e can go between 5$-20$ a pill sometimes even 40$ at clubs. shrooms (extreme indoor cultivated quality shrooms) is 30-40 an eighth. an eighth is enough for two people. acid goes for 10$ a tab. one is enough to have a decent trip. two or three and ur gone.

15. i'm plannin on moving to north cali on the coast hopefully within the next 2-3 years :hello:

any good towns that are right on the coast that aren't too big/not too small?

16. California.

17. For some reason I kept hearing the stupid O.C. song playing in my head while reading through this thread's responses.

18. haha i would move to boulder co, thats where i grew up and the whole town is waaayyy laxx on weed u can smoke in in the parks the malls everywhere