Where is the best place to live and grow?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by gorillagrow40, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Not for any of those, but they do issues cards for "chronic pain" I am sure you have some type of chronic pain that you forgot to mention.

2. Yeah haha my gf has twisted discs in her back and a fucked up ankle. That should work

3. DEFINITELY dont rely on your gf getting a card... my brother did that since his now ex-gf has chiari malformation and she has had her mmj card since the beginning of 2010. My brother didn't get his until fall of 2010 and he is very glad he did. I hated having to ask my bro to get me buds... cause i knew his GF would not approve of him getting weed just for me all the time. Eventually they gave in and i got chronic from them often... but they broke up haha. Now him and his buddies just live together and they are all legal patients (3 legal mmj patients in the same house... pretty fucking awesome if you ask me)

4. I'm not relying on her it would just be legit. If me and her cannot get a card its not that big of a deal the bud there is way cheaper then it where i live i pay 60 and 1/8

5. Yup you live in shitty north dakota haha... just cross the border into Montana and you wont have any troubles... 50/eighth is the highest you will be paying here. 40-45/eighth is the usual price in most cities besides Billings. 100-150/half oz, 200-300/oz all day here man. 300 being from a patient who is getting charged up the ass like mine are... i fucking hate our new mmj laws.

6. I'd buy there but i live in fargo and thats on the minnesota border lol

7. and the fact that there is nothing in Montana for the first 250 miles haha. Billings is the first city you will run into and the most expensive one for weed... i fucking hate living here sometimes. Billings is the 3rd drunkest city in America... i wish we were the 3rd highest haha.

8. Yeah haha i feel you we are number 5 drunkest

9. according to mens health you guys are 26th but that probably doesnt mean anything haha. I know you North Dakotans get fucking hammered... i gotta buddy that was born in Bismarck and that kid can drank...haha.
    America's Drunkest Cities : Men's Health Metrogrades

10. can a person grow just for the purpose of selling it to dispensery's or is that legal? Or do dispensery's have to grow their own to sell? I really have no clue how the laws work as my state sucks and we cant grow our own!

11. Oh haha thats just what i was told, yeah everyone here drinks alot but i'd much rather smoke

12. Caregivers here can either grow their own or just buy weight from growers. I live in an area where most caregivers dont grow their own... all in it for the money. Im sure they do grow but most the shit they are selling is from another city.

13. I guess I just dont understand the whole process, I understand that a patient can grow there own, but can a non patient grow just for the purpose of selling to dispensery's? is that what a caregiver is or am I wrong?

14. That's what a caregiver is :)

15. do caregivers have a different set of guidelines to follow as far as the amount a caregiver can grow? How does it work in your state of MT? I would very much like to get into this area of growing as I dont have a medical condition to allow me to get a medical card! How does it work to be a caregiver, how much can a caregiver grow?

16. Thanks alot Nadroj, you've been a big help and I appreciate it alot! toke well and toke often!!!

17. I vote Maine.
    Warm summers for beaches, cold winters for snowboarding.
    Mountains, forests, beaches.
    Great fishing including some of the best smallmouth bassing in the world.
    Misdemeanor only growing less than 100 plants.
    Medical.