Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where is the best bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NorthernLights2, Nov 26, 2011.

1. In what state,besides California, can you find the best bud. there is some really good shit in New York

2. #3 burtontoker, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    idk man, even here in the midwest theres some very dank buds, comparable to medicinal..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Florida homegrown

4. Literally every State... there's growers everywhere. But... the real question is "where is the best and most affordable bud?"

And the answer to that question is... in any medical state (MT, CO, WA, OR, CA, AK, MI, AZ, NM, ME, VT, RI... and even in the non medical states there is dank too like in Florida and New York.

5. Everywhere.

6. #7 ignila, Nov 26, 2011
    BC and Cali are the top two places I have been (in no preferred order). But every city of every state has insanely good bud, the only thing that varies is how available it is. In Cali and BC its everywhere. In other places you just have to know the right people who sell it but its not really hard.

7. Correct! I love my cliques :cool:

8. it seems like i can find it pretty plentifully here and its usually pretty good

9. #10 Snowman00, Nov 26, 2011
    New York againnnnn REPPPP THAT NYC SOUR DIESEL

Attached Files:

10. If I were to guess, I would say Oregon. Cali dank for 170-200 zip.

11. i live 6 and a half hours away from NYC it would be hard to find that stuff in this piece of shit city even though i did smoke some Church last night

12. kentucky has wonderful outdoor and indoor bud

13. good bud is everywhere man. i live in nj where the vast majority is schwag, but everyone i know gets dank ass shit, and ive only even seen mids a handful of times in my life.

14. [quote name='"burtontoker"']idk man, even here in the midwest theres some very dank buds, comparable to medicinal..

[/quote]

dude, the one in picture #2, looks exactly like this shit that my dealer has sometimes. im guessing its not nearly as dank as the others? cuz whenever i get that im always disappointed. the others look like good shit, especially #1.