Where is it?

Discussion in 'General' started by BoogieBear, Nov 5, 2009.

1. does anyone here know where the fuck Oregon is? i have no clue to be honest (call me a retard if you want, but seriously, who the fuck needs a map when you know everywhere on the east coast like the back of your hand?)

please dont tell me its on the east coast, because that would look really bad

2. its right below washington lol

3. You couldn't have just googled it?

4. is this serious

5. found it. i searched but all there were was pics of just oregon. its all good, i havent looked at a map since high school

6. Did you honestly need to come onto this forum to ask that...oregon is on the west coast, above california, and under washington

7. When I was a junior in high school we had to take this test of the US map. You had to write the states name on the maps diagram. I played this game online for like a week straight which basically was the test. (Teacher told us to go to the site to practice it)

I got a 100...Like my only 100 ever but still haha.

I probably wouldnt do that well again, I just memorized it, didnt really learn it. But my point is (I feel like Im rambling b/c Im high as fuck.) But my point is I dont really blame him for not knowing where Oregon is. Ecspecially b/c he's on the east cost. But you probably could have just googled it haha