Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where is it possible to smoke outside in NYC? Not like a sketchy placeplz, just safe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by justregistered, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Im gonna be around 50th street for a day, any close good places? Gonna be in nyc for a day

2. If you do it at the Statue of Liberty, you'll be my hero.

3. no but really and good safe places?

4. The Bronx. Nobody will care.

5. Im gonna be like low on time, ill be in a hurry before a concert so it needs to be around 50th street or radio city music hall

6. Roll a joint and just walk down the street and smoke it. If you've got more on you that sucks. If a LEO bugs you just toss it or eat it fast and bolt to your concert.

7. Seconded also +rep

8. Man, Just roll a J up real nice and make it look like a lucky strike. if you can't roll, look at the thread about smoking in bathrooms. that should work.

9. Don't smoke in a bathroom. That's a baaaaaaaaaad idea. He'd be smoking in a public bathroom. That's literally one of the worst ideas I've seen all day. Don't do this....

10. Sploof --> smoke in library bathroom --> get your ass out of there --> concert

OR

concert --> smoke

11. I Didn't mean a public bathroom with a lot of stalls. i meant like, on of those handicap one-person bathrooms, with a lock. they're everywhere in NYC and nobody's gonna be walking in.

12. What? I went to 2 concerts recently and as soon as I walked in I went to the bathroom and lit up in the stall.

Also lit up when the headlining band came up.

I do agree, walking into a Starbucks and smoking is not a good idea. But if you're at the concert and paranoid about lighting up in the stands, fuck it and use the bathroom or an empty stairwell. The stairwell's leading to luxary boxes are good - usually not much traffic at all.

13. just smoke while walking on the street. i do it all the time. i also have come acrosse people who have

14. What kind of concert is it? Because the last show I went to, people were smoking in the bathroom, and a couple of times I caught blunts getting passed around groups. Seriously... rap, metal, punk or any other "devils music" and no one will care.

15. ha ha it's a Lady Gaga/ Kid Cudi. He said it in his last post. If it were any other musician(s), I'd just recommend he skip the blaze if he's this nervous about it. but with those two put together, he'll need at least an ounce just to make the show bearable.

16. smoking in nyc is pretty straightforward. usually if i want to go somewhere in public, i will use some white papers and mix in some tobacco so it looks like i'm just smoking a cigarette.

in addition, i would recommend that when you go to smoke, find a street is a little more secluded. you're asking for trouble if you smoke on broadway or another crowded street.

alternatively you can just go to central park or riverside park, find a spot that is at a higher level so you can see people around you from all directions.

17. subway station bathrooms. its just you in there, & it smells like shit in there soo the smell's covered. just make sure you're out of there quick & get rid of all evidence. I've done it on a late night ride home, you'll be fine as long as you can control yourself in public cause there's a shitload of people there.

18. Go to Stuyvesant High School, it has a beautiful place called "the outcove". Its like one side of the building where it curves in. All the stoners in the school smoke there. Only thing to watch out for are park officers. we usually have looks so its all good. We got some good bud for a high school and people will throw down to be in the sife.

19. I recommend just rolling a blunt or J, find a nice secluded cross-street like 54th St or 52nd St that's not too busy and light it up! Just walk and smoke like you have a cigarette and you should be fine. Or you could just hang out in front of a apartment or houses or something.