where is it legal to smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by johnnyd, Nov 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i was just wondering, where is it legal to smoke weed.
    i think that in hollad it is but i dont know. i live in the US and it aint legal here

2. that i know of.....Holland, Portugal, Switzerland, certain parts of Denmark..........Peace out........Sid

3. To my knowledge, nowhere. It is tolerated in many places like Holland and parts of Canada(nothing compared to Holland though). Oh yea, I\'m not too sure about Switzerland though. I heard mixed things about their laws.

4. last time i heard, all drugs were legal in Portugal....like everything...........Peace out......Sid

and yeah Switzerland has something like what were getting here in the u.k.....decriminalisation, not to be confused with legalisation...........you\'ll basically be fine with under in your posession, and the police can take it off you, but chances are they won\'t..........

5. everything? like even heroin, coke, meth, etc.? shit... just goes to show.... i dont ever hear of a high crime rate in portugal.... lol

6. yip, as far as i know hiipie john......Peace out......Sid

7. what does it mean to decriminalize it? ur allowed to have it and smoke it to a certain extent or what?

8. decriminalise means that you can have up to a certain amount of cannabis on you, for personal consumption......this could range from 1gram to a few ounces i\'d guess......but it\'s down to the actual police officer who searches you......if he feels that the 3oz you have is your own and had a good reason for it, like you were getting a months supply from someone......then he can either let you go, or give you a verbal warning............basically the way the police are thinking, is that they cannot afford to waste time and paperwork, processing 100\'s of thousands of petty crimes.....like a 1/2 oz..........so this way they figure that they will consentrate on more addictive drugs like, heroin, which is a big problem here in the u.k.......and the junkies who use it, steal and break into houses and are responsible for a massive rise in all types of crimes...., as the average junkie needs a min of £23,000 per year to feed his habit..........and they have no jobs.................and also coke and ecstacy dealers...........Peace out.......Sid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.