Where is everyone from?

Discussion in 'General' started by DizzyxHaze, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Where are my Southeastern Mass blades at thats what I want to know 

:confused_2:

2. you made me sketched about posting my state, what lesson did you learn that i need to be taught?

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Dude I ain't a cop far from it I was just curious where everyone's from why ppl get setup on here ?

4. Something that doesn't really need to be brought up anymore. On top of that, I know of people looking up others on facebook just with information that they've gathered through threads along the way.

Ive just learned not to trust people too much on here because not everyone is who they portray themselves to be.

5. I'm not saying anyone has gotten set up. I just always think about posting and then I'm like nah, I'm good.

6. I think your stoned and paranoid trainunderwater. Its a freaken smoking forum lol.

7. I wish I was stoned. But alright lol. Do as you wish.

8.   What can someone do on a weed forum? Its like polictics its all here say. There is always a few melvins online! haha

9. Nah I feel you ovb Somone on here is a rat or you know not telling the truth who they are we shall never know who tho

10. South east mass in this bitch what up what city u from ?

11. repin dat palm beach county florida
    56ace all day

Sent from my LGMS769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. </blockquote>

Yes!!!! Free green is always amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Yay!!!! Stoner roomies

14. Birmingham, Alabama.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Western Mass. - Amherst

16. Perhaps I could say the same thing about trolls, eh.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. ^^North woods eh? Love the great north woods....I drive the golden road every year

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

18. Came here in 98! After the war.  I was born through it and the next 5 years!