Where is everybody from?

Discussion in 'General' started by Yourlocalphantom, May 1, 2016.

1. I am 36 from New Jersey and I want to add to state medical marijuana laws are a joke

• Like Like x 2
  2. Well I'm 21 originally from New Delhi, India but I'm studying in Sydney. Marijuana is quite common back home. Suite cheap too. Medically, some people may think of it as medicine!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  3. I am definitely one of those people I would rather smoke a joint then take any man-made Pharmaceutical

• Like Like x 1
  4. From Jamaica but now living in the u.s

• Like Like x 2
  5. Jamaica is beautiful

• Like Like x 4
  6. Lol ikr most of it anyway. i'm from Kingston is that the city you were at?

• Like Like x 3
  7. Originally from Boston Ma, currently resides in Florida for the past 4 years after coming from Los Angeles where I lived for 4 years. I miss the dispensaries and access to killer buds, hash and concentrates. I don't miss the traffic, expensive living and too many people everywhere in LA.

Hoping to eventually move to the pacific NW area. An area that has seasons and easy access to killer buds, hash and concentrates. :D

• Like Like x 4
  8. I was just north in ochos Rios but it was a 4 hour drive from Montego Bay airport and every mile was absolutely beautiful

• Like Like x 1

9. Nice il ocho rios I used to go party up there all the time lol been everywhere there is in Jamaica.

10. Here in New Jersey they do not even provide you an option for concentrates or edibles

• Like Like x 1
  11. I got high as hell and went to a jungle canopy tour and went to Dunn's River Falls

• Like Like x 3
  12. Born to beautiful South Florida, in Miami, raised in west palm beach.
    Now - going to college in Oregon waiting for things to "chill out" down south.

"The world is in your hands,
    Mine are in the dirt."

• Like Like x 3
  13. I was at a resort and all the Jamaicans were such good hosts they provided us Jamaica's finest

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Quite the transition, Sade. Lol. I bet you're loving it.

"The world is in your hands,
    Mine are in the dirt."

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  15. That's where I am. When growing season outdoors comes around. Just don't expect to get any clones lol

Sade's outdoor Bigfoot territory grow

• Like Like x 1
  16. You are absolutely right God bless all of those people

• Like Like x 1
  17. I left Massachusetts like a month before they decriminalized weed. I never had a concentrate prior to moving to California and now living in Florida I'm thankful I can get good weed for $10 a gram. I miss going to numerous dispensaries when living in SoCal getting the free 1st patient gifts and deals, free stuff.

• Like Like x 4