where is all the weed at??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by 420 Medical, Jul 5, 2012.

1. It's wonderful to see the supreme court hold up the Arizona's immigration laws.......and meanwhile on the other side of town, feds are conducting a raid of a store front collective, which is also legal under state law......hhuuummm, selective governing??

2. I am confuzzled.

3. Not sure about the title, but I believe the point of the post is that the feds often uphold states' rights, except when it comes to cannabis.

4. In my backpack , but you can't touch that

5. ..sharing is caring homie..

6. that's what I'm saying...selective governing..

7. [quote name='"420 Medical"']

..sharing is caring homie..[/quote]

Touché

8. I guess you didn't see the article about the oppostion in CO that is trying to use that exact court ruling against the legalization efforts there. The Supreme Court ruling shot down much of AZ's immigration law, so I don't know what you are thinking is so wonderful about it.

9. Read the immigration ruling again. Basically, it's "Federal Law Trumps State Law" once again. Feds don't want more trouble trafficking their drugs from Mexico. Nor do they want competition from Storefronts. It's all one big happy Fed party.

10. I wonder how all that is working for them? NO POT ANY PLACE..AND LAST TIME I CHEACKED ALL THE WETBACKS ARE GONE....LOL...Can we say FAIL!..WE WON