Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where is all the Pittsburgh smokers?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dub316, May 9, 2013.

1. Not new to the site or extremely old just seeing who are all the pgh tokers (high while writing this lol)

2. Pittsburgh is sweet!

3. You from the area?

4. i see you pittsburgh folk have not learned the use of proper grammar according to your title haha, just pokin fun dont worry:p

5. Im from the burgh 412

6. I'll be in Pittsburgh this weekend for a wrestling show, but from the 215

7. This guy is clearly in the wrong place lol

8. That's why I mentioned high while writing lol

9. What part

10. Mckees rocks its not in the city its a suburban area but im really close

11. i just moved to Washington (20 mins from pittsburgh) and i HAVE TO SAY that u guys have thee worst weed ever. il buy a gram and its dry, nooo smell, Always shorted, stems stems SEEDS SEEDS more stems, and dealers act like they dont want ur money. DANK cost 20 a gram but its STILL mids compared to Stockton CALIFORNIA

12. And dont get me started on how my hash oil (lab tested) shits on everything iv seen here. Fuckkk pittsburgh. if ur rly a stoner, move to a MJ legal state

13. piffsburgh*

14. :D Nothing I enjoy more than getting into arguments with Steelers fans.

Shittsburgh*

15. Sens are gonna beat the Penguins in 6 games.