Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where is all the marijuana in georgia?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PurpleDino, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Yeah, I went through several different people, and they were all dry. Eventually though, after about an hour and a half, I was able to find someone who had some. It was more difficult than I thought, but I still scored.

2. indeed. thats pretty good. maybe you should hook me up lol
    alot of people around here name there stuff stupid like deoderant kush and stuff. it doesnt fly by me.

3. The prices here are kinda insane. Maybe I'm just not with the times or something. I'm definitely in the process of building a stealth grow box in my apartment. Can't afford to shell out the money they want for an oz here.

4. Wow way to bring back a 5 year old thread

sent from the mind of a ninja using Grass city forums

5. Yea I logged on this form to post my rant and saw yours. I moved here about a month ago. I have found it, but its low kick. All the stuff I used to get came from atl I know that for sure but damned if I can find a good source with stuff that works.

I feel like a retard smoking 10 blunts a day and still always thinking "am I high". If you can ask yourself this, you need better stuff. Ideally I should figure out I'm high after doing something insanely ridiculous for at least 20 min before thinking WTF am I doing.

Out to roll another useless $10 blunt. Normally if this happens I lay off for a few days.

Before I moved here I could carry a gram and one hitter. I need a damn corn cob pipe now LOL.

Any ideas would be amazing. I serious about my stuff and I need to find the real deal.

And what is it with 'Mid' here. Everyone that has Reggie says its mid. Too funny, as I got 10 seeds per bud. If it was the mid I'm used to, those would be in the dirt.

6. You crazy just go to a gas station wait for someone to buy a cigarillo then ask em it shouldn't take less then 30 min I'd u go to lil five points it will only take u 5 mins Cruz everyone in lil five smokes and always get offered bud when I go tjere

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Ty ty

8. Anyone got advice for someone in the Macon, Warner Robins area?

9. Look above

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Im new to Georgia, where is a good spot to look? I can't find anyone anywhere. It's been a pain in my ass.

11. :rolleyes:

You've been there since August and still haven't found any?