Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where is all the marijuana in georgia?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PurpleDino, Apr 9, 2009.

1. i swear on my lasagna in the oven that there is no FREAKING bud around Atlanta and more specifically the mall of ga?

WHATS GOING ON DAMMNIT :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

2. I live in atlanta and i can get bud anytime of the day. Check out webehigh.com

3. I live near Atlanta and have people that go back and forth to ATL everyday... they have bud coming out their ass... you just don't know where to look.

4. No bud in Hotlanta?! Really? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

5. http://webehigh.com/city/detail.php?CITYID=Atlanta, GA

Atlanta has some of the best bud outside of Cali, so......Shouldn't have any problems at all haha. Go downtown or to a bar. That link is off though, I doubt anyone charges $650 for an O of 'kush' in Atlanta, but $15-20 a gram is average for good weed.

6. Yeah, some do charge that. I've seen purp and kush up at $800 more times than I can count in ATL.

7. Do people actually buy it then??? That doesn't make sense at all...$60 for 1/8 of legit dank, even if its no name, is most I would pay (gets up to $75 here but I am at college & weed can get expensive out here). For an OZ for stuff that's $60 for 1/8 it should be like $400-450 .... Damn I can't imagine $800 for just an OZ, why pay that!!

8. Some people do pay it because everyone who tried to sell me it for that price had no problem with me saying no and turning around and selling it to someone else for $800. :confused:

When legit purp and kush really started comin around ATL in the 90s most of the time it was $800 a zip no less.

9. i live like 20 minutes away from downtown in kennesaw. i can get fire pretty easily. mids even easier.

10. I live in suburbs outside ATL. East cobb to be exact. prices here are usually $15/g for noname dank, $20/g for high dank, and $25/g for headie named strains (sour dies, purp, etc)

11. atlanta will forever have a supply of ganj, forever.

12. You owe me a lasagna.

13. i no joke live like 10 minutes from the mall of georgia

14. Ya I know there should be bud but I couldn't get any today :(. I'm in roswell so I don't know if that makes a difference. Btw pog your sig blew my mind

15. I gotta agree with everyone around here, if you can't find dank in Atlanta you aren't looking hard enough. Go to GT campus or something its everywhere.

Weird shit I live in East Cobb too.

16. dude just go to main street and their is a wal-mart go into walk in and start looking. If you cant find it at first ask a few people, remember if they give you a weird look or something just go ask a manager because after all it is wal-mart and most of them dont know where anything is. If you look hard enough you will find it. *Use comman sense*

17. But who is the manager?lol I don't know if
    That's the direction you were going in. And I said before that I couldn't find and bud, just wanted to edit that and ironically I got sum purp kush.:smoking:

18. Its dry at this current moment. by that I mean today. Other wise it is very easy to find good stuff in atl. Even if you dont have hook ups you can seriously ask someone and someone always know someone.

19. LOL what a trip. I can drive to the mall in like 5 minutes

But other then that i did end up finding some bud. But it was spring break and everyone was dry. I guess since im in high school there are alot of lame dealers. I want a pineapple express relationship.

20. oh it's here, trust me