Where is a safe place to buy seeds from (US)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Brother_Budro, Feb 17, 2010.

1. #1 Brother_Budro, Feb 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2010
    I live in the US and i'm considering getting some lowrider/ dwarf plants because i think they will be the best to grow in a pc grow case (if i decide to go that route)
    I want to know what is a good (safe) place to order seeds from
    thanks

2. BC Bud Depot

3. #3 boupstarnm, Feb 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2010
    My understanding is that it's pretty much a roll of the dice. It is illegal to buy seeds in the US. But they don't search every package going through customs. You'd be pretty surprised if you saw all the illegal/semi-illegal stuff that goes through customs every day. So basically you take your chances, from my understanding if customs does take your package you'll most likely only send you a letter telling you they seized your package.

My seeds arrived in 7 days, in stealth packaging, no problems:

Here

and you can pick and choose what strains you want, so you can find a strain that works best for you.

4. Attitude, marijuana-seeds.nl, dr. chronic, worldwide, many more.... Read the 'Seedbank' forum.

5. Attitude. I just got some a couple weeks ago with zero problems....

6. Most definately Attitude. If you fork over the extra 10 bucks they ship it inside a mug/shirt/wallet. If THAT doesn't get to you, they send it until it does. 100% Guranteed
    Cannabis Seeds Attitude Marijuana Seeds

7. attitude, the gurantee is amazing

8. Attitude and dr.chronic do legit business