Where is a good place to buy a nail or banger?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Dsveyy, Dec 20, 2016.

1. I'm looking for something to dab with but I don't know what to get or where to look. I have a 18mm bowl for my bong. I also want something I can swap out a lot, Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I don't recommand changing between oil and herbs in the same piece, it will make any oil puff you take taste like garbage, also makes your reclaim unusable

• Like Like x 1
  3. What is reclaim?

4. Oil that condenses in your piece when you smoke, it's not nearly as disgusting as resin and quite alot of people use it (smoke it or eat it)

5. I would just get rid of that shit.

6. did you know that grasscity is a headshop?

7. Reclaim is actually great for making edibles, but I would go with what he said, you don't want to be smoking oil through the same piece you smoke flower through, oil has such a great taste when dabbing that would be ruined by the smoke residue in the bong...I recommend just getting yourself a full dab rig, you can get something for 50 or under just make sure you get a quality nail. If you are going with titanium, get highly educated so you know it is safe to use, you can get those on aqua lab technologies website. I haven't used a banger yet so not much input for that.

8. Get a Liger V2 or V3 from Concentrate Connoisseur Accessories 710. They are the greatest nails ive ever used. They can be used with a torch but I recommend an Enail coil heater with one. Combine this with a silicone carbide insert and a Storm Cell cap and the flavor/vapor production is amazing. Easy to clean since the nail is modular. The look is awesome too.

I've owned a pretty good amount of Ti nails, quartz bangers and ceramic nails. This beats them by miles in terms of function, form factor, resilience and quality. If you want the best this is as close as you'll get besides something from Dnail .

Heres my review with some pics:

The CCA Liger Nail