Where in the world is 5150?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by GardenGirlNJ, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Has anyone seen him? He had a great grow last year that I followed and was amazed by....
    what ever happened to him and is he at it again this year???

GG

2. He was around but he hasn't posted since June or July I'm hoping everythongs going ok for him

3. he was a good grower but nothing that awesome really. lotta ppl grow plants that size. just need the resources (aka your own home for doing it best but it can be done guerilla) and the genetics with just a little bit of experience.

4. Hope he's not sitting in a cell :cool:

5. Hello genius we know there's alot of people that grow plants that size and we don't wanna see them in jail either, it's got nothing to do with the fact that he grows big plants it's got to do with the fact he's a fellow blade and we hate to see someone go down for this.. If that's even what happened.

6. hate it to break it to ya but he probably doesnt care much about us here and it wouldnt surprise me if he just dipped out without saying anything.

he was from oregon and he was growing medical, although i remember him talking about pushing their laws a bit, so even if he did get caught up he coulda easily stopped by.

so yeah hes either dead or dipped out without saying anything.

just being real.

7. Hello genius we know there's alot of people that grow plants that size and we don't wanna see them in jail either, it's got nothing to do with the fact that he grows big plants it's got to do with the fact he's a fellow blade and we hate to see someone go down for this.. If that's even what happened.

8. Whatever dude it's not like were taking it personal we just like his work that's all. Ya he might have just up and went incognito and that's likely, that's doesn't mean were not gonna try and follow up. We wanted to see his harvest it's what helps motivate people on here.