where in the whole world is it easiest to grow large ammounts?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by cannabislover, Jul 6, 2008.

1. first off i need to know the answer to this question because after college i plan to leave this god forsaken country and go somewhere peaceful where i can live free and grow my herbs.
    does anyone know of any place that fits my needs? and dont say jamaica cause thats too obvious. ur answer could effect the rest of my life so please be truthful.:)

2. BC Canada but it's becoming less and less safe to grow there just cuz that's like pot capital of pretty much north america...but if you find a very secluded spot in the mountains either in bc or somewhere in the mountains you could grow away. Best of luck to you finding a nice place to settle down.

3. Fiji.

[​IMG]

Fiji is big on herb, and grows tons.

Go there... I am.

4. Sunny Spain, you are allowed to grow for your own use.

5. Not in my backyard. Why do you need to grow "large amounts" if you're in college? Isn't the point of college to be able to get a good job when you leave?

Don't come to California. The pot sucks here.

6. Somewhere in Canada.

TiCkEr

7. How much do they consider for your own use ? :)

8. Three plants is the generally agreed upon number, though there are plenty of people growing more than that without any problems.

9. Last time I grew 4 plants on my terrace, but they grew so damn big, got 72 ounces of dried and cured bud off of those ladies. I am getting a bit of building alterations done, next year will have space to grow 6, I hope (3 for me, 3 for the wife).

My main concern is to keep them out of view of the local pond life.

This lady gave just over a pound of cured product.

[​IMG]

10. You can go anywhere and grow your own Mary as long as you're careful about it. The only advantage you'd have of moving away from the states is if you picked somewhere that it's legal to grow. If you're not going somewhere that it's legal...just take your happy ass to Colorado or NorCal. Some of the best pot growing climates in our hemisphere. Mantanuska Valley wouldn't hurt either...

11. cantharis i didnt know it ws legal to grow for personal in Spain!!! thats crazy im well movin to like ibiza or majorca or somethin for a year or somethin to grow a shit load of product!!!

If its legal you should do a few grow journals or somethin ;)

o an the amounts you sayin your gettin thats fuckin shit hot haha i wish i could grow that much :( Lowryders probably the biggest plant i could grow unless i like kept trimmin them or tying them down so its more like a bush :(

12. i live in auberry california and its peaceful and we get alot of sun and its peaceful no neighbors or nuthin good ol country people smokin weed

13. Devilish, this is the place to grow huge plants in the hot sunshine. The most stoner orientated city is Barcelona, absolutely everyone grows there. Do come and have a good year (or more).

14. no im going to college to learn to grow cannabis and grapes, then im going to grow large ammounts wherever it is that i move too

15. Hey TX I grow grapes as well (and peyote).

16. It's pretty easy to grow here in Northern California.

17. Yeah. Make sure you specify Humboldt County. We don't need any more out of towner entrepreneurs here in Mendo.

18. maybe in SE Asia?

19. SE Asia? Pretty third world there.