Where have you been?

Discussion in 'General' started by sometimesitrip, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Where have you guys been both in the US (states) and other countries?

Canada (Alberta and BC), Mexico, Costa Rica, Peru, Bolivia, Ireland, The UK, Austria, Germany and Italy

Washington, Idaho, California, Colorado, Wyoming, Florida, Maryland, DC, Virginia, New York and all of New England

Thats where ive been just wondering if anyone here likes travelling to or has been anywhere crazy (Colombia, Afghanistan, North Korea or anything like that)...

Yea and post some pictures of all the places you guys have been if you have any.

2. Wow you've been a lot of places. I have a strong desire to travel all over the world, but unfortunately I've never been out of the U.S. And I haven't even been in that many states.... South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Virginia, Maryland, New Jersey, and New York. Not even past the east coast. I'm planning on going to Italy next summer though.

3. ive never been outside of Florida, but i plan on taking a road trip all over North America when i finally get a car and enough cash

4. Nice Italy is amazing, especially the food American Pasta just wont even compare anymore and that have this ice cream Gelato that is like 3 times as good as ours.

Yea ive always wanted to do a big road trip with some friends but we never get around to doing it, that would be so crazy. Its hard for me to take that time off from work though and theres no way I could do it during either semester of school.

5. Yeah that's definitely one of the main reasons I want to go. Plus I'm a quarter Italian... my great-grandparents immigrated in the early 1900's, so I guess I kind of want to experience my heritage. Also I'm a Studio Art major and I've been wanting to see some amazing art in person.... no better place than Italy. So those are three big reasons to go... I don't speak a word of Italian though, should be fun. :D

6. locked down in kansas.. all the southern states,, from cali. to fla.

i was stationed in germany in the army,,, visited,,,,

luxemberg, austria,switzerland, englend, norway, amsterdam, east berlin, ( before the wall came down),,germany, iceland,greenland,italy france,

i been to portugal and mexico... other than that im a native fla. boy.... i dont plan on leaving this state ,,,, exept maybe a trip to georgia,,,,

to visit 420 freed me ////:cool:

7. Where have ya been? It's alright we know where you've been!

Pink Floyd FTW!

Countries - Germany, Cayman Isles, Jamaica, Mexico.

In Canada and the USA - Ontario (my home), New Brunswick, Quebec, New York, Pennsylvania (sp.?), Florida.

8. its odd you mention pink floyd,,, in this thread,,, because i seen his world tour in munich,,,, while i was in germany,,,,

the german audience is nothing like a american audience,,,i think it was,,, 88 or 89 this went on,,,:cool:no it was 89 or 90,,, not 88,,,:smoke:

9. Other than my lil map of the states down there, Ive been to Paris, and Belgium..No where "crazy" yet really.. I think we were meant to travel, not stay in one place tooo long ya know?

I'd like to go cliff diving in Croatia. That would be my "crazy" travel story for sure. One day, ahhh, one day! :cool:

[​IMG]

10. Hey sensimil thats crazy you posted here because seeing the map in your signature in some post you made is what made think of asking where people have been haha... And I definetly agree with we were meant to travel it gives you such a different perspective on life and understanding/appreciation of different ways of doing things. For example in Bolivia I walked by a NEON green river (like literally antifreeze colored) a few feet wide and people were growing lettuce and such on the side of it and it made me appreciate how we have the EPA and stuff here in the states (which you would normally take for granted). Ill put a few pics in here I took while traveling to make this more interesting...

[​IMG]

^Thats Cape Cod, MA

[​IMG]

^Mt. Bondcliff in the White Mtns. of NH

[​IMG]

^Mt. Washington, NH in February from another high up mtn.

[​IMG]

^A view from Machu Picchu in Peru

[​IMG]

^That's a Glacier in Banff National Park, Alberta Canada

[​IMG]

^An elk in Jasper National Park, Alberta Canada

[​IMG]

^And here is the highest (hahaha) ive ever been at 18,000 feet looking at a 21,000 foot mountain in Bolivia

11. japan (lay away =() Beijing, haerbin and shenzhen china
    washington state, and obivously bc canada