Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where does your bud money come from?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Riseing, Jun 13, 2011.

1. I've noticed that different people use different reasoning and tactics to buy bud. Like some people will only buy if they have X amount in the bank and some people will spend every dime.

I personally just swapped what I was buying. Instead of fast food/junk food and worthless little things I just buy bud.

What about you guys?

2. I get my money from my job...

3. Uhh, my paycheck...

4. ^Yup what they said

5. i mug people.. nah i work and earn a paycheck

6. A marijuana addiction is quite expensive to keep up with, so I must prostitute myself, sell meth and rob banks to smoke.

7. At the moment i get like 50 dollars a month for doing chores around my house but right now i'm looking for a job.

8. Chores...? Lol.

9. i steal money from my parents because i am addicted to marijuana.

10. I work and spend 50$ each week on dank... :smoke:

11. I work like a contributing member of society

12. I get paid to sample weed.

Free weed +$3000 a week.

Please detect the sarcasm

13. same here.

14. I'm doing reports for my grower on different strains on how they effect me, how it helps with my pain, how long the pain relief lasts and stuff like that. In return he is supplying me with at least an ounce combined a month of different strains. I am very lucky as I never have a shortage of strains or buds to smoke, for free. :-D I do this for him as he is trying to be able to make better recommendations to his patients and choices of strains to grow.

Matt

15. from God himself

16. i do a lot of computer cleaning work on the side. a good chunk people really dont know how to protect their comps from viruses. if you can get rid of them you can make some good money :D pr0n

17. From my job...

or selling bud

18. I design websites

19. i raid peoples grows repeatedly and take an unnoticeable .3 of cured bud until i have acquired an ounce