Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where does your bud come from?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ninjaballs, Nov 15, 2011.

1. All my bud is from BC

2. Mother Nature, I know her personally so I get the good stuff ;)

3. Multiple people. Medical from Oregon, Washington, Cali, Colorado, etc some of it's their own homegrown. Just depends.
    Right now I got some what I believe to be Sour Diesel, and it smells and tastes decadent :D

4. my dealer, lives about 8 miles away. idk/idc who he gets it from, but i know its a few different people. its always dank as shit so yeah.

5. Mostly from my "very well lit" closet! :yay:

Occasionally, I will buy a gram from a dispensary for a new flavor, or to "taste test" a strain before buying a clone. :D

Granny :wave:

6. My growers or connections. I'm helping a friend out with 100+ plant grow because he lives at school which is 90 minutes away and the apartment he's growing at is like 5 mins away. He calls me whenever he needs me to water,top, trim , etc. I've been doing this for the past month. In a couple months I'm getting 1/4 of his final product as payment :D.