Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where does reggie come from?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by apposite, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Ok, so I'm nearing my first harvest and honestly this bud looks amazing and I hardly put any effort into it. No nutes or anything like that. So how do you end up with downtown brown?

2. my only guess is mexican brick weed? they just plants fields and fields of shitty fu**ing weed

3. Imagine the "little" effort that you put into it, and now imagine how much LESS effort reggie growers put into it... That's why.

They're going for fast, large, easy yields with minimal money spent.

4. genetics always play a part, but usually all "reggies" start off as pretty solid bud, it just isnt dried, manicured, cured, or packaged properly

5. They leave males allowing for pollination, seeds.
    Also they don't cure, they literally wrap it in Saran wrap and backpack or whatever.