Where does all the schwag come from??????/

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DuRiecheSoGut, Aug 23, 2006.

1. I mean if someone takes the time and invested cash to grow bud and males are pretty much worthless to smoke. Why does schwag even exist? why keep the boys alive?

I mean If your trying to procure more seeds by all means pollenate.

But I dont understand how people just let their ladies get knocked up for no good reason.

2. a lot of it is grown in mexico. the crops are so huge, it's not worth the time to cut the males and care for each individual plant. i'm sure a lot of people bust their asses just to harvest it. i've read about tunnels between mexico and n.m / arizona where literally tons of bud was seized. imagine the numbers of plants to produce that much (and that's just what was cought). if i grew that much i wouldn't give a shit if it had seeds, since it'll all be sold either way. plus i'm sure that they have gardens for personal use that get a lot of care.

3. still seems Illogical unless its growing at the Utmost Basic level. With the money these farmers have collected they could easily seed their entire crop with 100% fem and charge more for it. Its just infuriating because I live in a place were the people who can hook it up sometimes all there is schwag a really pain while I wait for my crop

4. Widowtoker's right. Most of it is grown in Mexico solely for profit. Luckily I live in California were we get good herb and plenty of sinsemilla, even teenagers could easily get there hands on sensi. Me and my friends also like to grow organic outdoor california sinsemilla.:smoking:

5. it comes from its mommy's tummy.

6. schwag exists because its a cheap, easy money maker. it requires the least amount of effort and care and as long as people buy it it will be around.

7. I agree with Murder..stop buying it and it will go away!!! lol

PS Murder I have that a pic of me standing next to that sign also a pic of smokeing a jay on the "Weed Rest area" sign...classic!

8. i dont think we should stop buying it, i mean if there isnt anything else around ill sure as hell be wanting to smoke. thats for damn sure. id be like, DAMN lets get a quarter for 30, roll up some fattie boombaties and call it a day.

9. Schwag? Hell, I planted a lot of seeds back in the woods. I got 12 little schwag plants. Big buds though. Free weed is free weed. Now I can roll up half a g and some schwag in a fat ass blunt.

10. I'd just bake it into a huge batch of brownies, I wouldn't smoke it:eek: