Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where do you store your weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by redhead420, Sep 29, 2010.

1. And where would you store it if you didn't have to worry about someone finding it? (I have a medical license, so I can have it anywhere, just trying to find a cute little spot! lol):D

2. I hide mine in my laundry hamper with my kushies inside a stainless steel/glass jar.

3. Mason jar in my bed side table. Nothing special.

4. In the freezer (yes, the tichs do break off, use a nice stiff paintbrush to get the out of the jar when you have emptied it-the breakage seems to be about 2 teaspoons of trichs per ounce)

5. In jars in my pantry with my other canned goods.

6. I like to keep it next to ze bong for easy access lol nah I'll keep it anywhere. If it's a little bit I'll throw it in a bag, if its more than a quarter ounce its goin in a jar

7. In the top drawer of my desk.