Where do you store your weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Horhayy, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Just wondering where you blades store your weed at..personlly mine is in a wooden box i keep in my closet.

2. In a sealed mason jar in my kitchen

3. Xbox game cases

4. Prescription pill bottle.

5. For the longest time, a wooden fake stack of books, but now I just keep my lighters, neglected paper, rolling machine, pipe cleaner, spare eyedrops, blah blah blah, in them.

Just got a wally-world glass jar, and keep it in my dresser under clothes. That jar is a world of difference to the baggies!

6. Candle Jars.

One stored in a shoe box and one stored in a drawer.

7. #7 DeletedUsername123, Feb 27, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
    My travel case. My weed, bowl, lighter, and eyedrops are in a PSP case with a few dryer sheets in it. Once I get my mflb I'll use the tin case it comes with

8. Used to store all that shit (papers, lighters, pipes, weed) in a Jamaican cigar box until my friend stepped on it by accident and busted up the hinges. Now I just store my bud in a mason jar; keeps the weed fresh and helps with smell.

9. Right there

[​IMG]

10. [quote name='"HipHopFiend"']Right there

[/quote]

That's awesome :)

I store mine in a prescription pills bottle then I put it away in a small filing cabinet.

11. everywhere i prolly got 2-3 decent nugs around the house that's hiding from me

12. long term stash is in small mason jars. the stash of the week is in my keif box :bongin:

13. edit - a sandwich bag

14. In a small pill bottle in my bong bag :bongin:

15. Film canister.

16. Ziplock bags

17. I normaly keep mine in a pill bottle but I just got a half and it won't fit so now I'm using both the mason jar and pill bottle the bottle has about 2gs and the jar has the rest plus if I get caught I only lose the pill bottle

18. Small zip-lock bags to organize strains inside of a vita-vac container, and then a mason jar for shake/bag-bottoms.

That and all of my other tools carried in a hiking daypack.

19. zip lock bag inside an air tight container. Keep that and the rest of my stash, tools, etc. in a safety deposit box i got from buying GTA IV special edition.