Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

where do you stash your green?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DamnxSarah, Mar 19, 2012.

1. I just put my stuff in a pill bottle, and put in a tupperware container with my pipe. It works like a charm, no trace of the scent ever escapes the container.

2. I put it up my butt with a coconut

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTqD7I3Dksw]Up Butt Coconut[/ame]

3. hahahaha "cocunut.....yeaaaaaaaaaaaa....coconut.....yeaaaaaaaaaaaa"

4. got a bunch of random boxes from truck parts/shoes/etc in my closet and my grinder/pipe/mason jar all go in one of those. hasnt failed me yet:)

5. I can pry the top off of the center console in my car and replace it so it doesn't look like it's been touched. Haven't been searched in that situation so I don't know if it would work on the cops.

6. I put my weed in a pill bottle an then have the pill bottle in a mason jar with my lighter an my piece

7. In my old computer tower. ;)

No one would ever think...

8. Inside a tupperware container to keep the smell away.

9. Zip lock baggy and then put into deoderant works real good! But on the go, I do t put much effort into it, a pill bottle, sometimes even In a zip lock and rolled up in a peice of clothing! (; works good

10. costa del mar sunglasses case (which hides the smell from spoons, etc) and then a ibuprofen bottle inside the case to limit the smell of bud. cant smell it unless you shove your nose against the case.

11. good old glass jar

12. I stash it in my pocket, i know this might be weird but i've noticed nobody ever checks pockets

13. Up my ass ;)

14. I don't hide my stash. Everyone at my house all smokes together but my girlfriend and I do have our weed locked up in a miniature safe we used to keep money in. It just fits all of our goodies so well :)

15. If you'r gonna stash it in your house,it better be a good place.You never know what's going to happen,cop's could randomly show up in order to search the place,some people may break into your house,some may steel,some are anti-weeder's.Your best best is to hide it inside a toothpaste,pack it into a solid color hair jell jar,use your mind.Better yet,if you have a front yard.When the neighbors are not looking,digg it up inside the ground.Hide it somewhere smart outside so that if the cop's find it you can just tell them you didn't put it there some random guy probably put it here,that way they won't have anything on you since it wasn't inside of your house.

16. currently mason jar in a suitcase