Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

where do you stash your green?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DamnxSarah, Mar 19, 2012.

1. [quote name='"FirstTimer4"']

My old roommate and I had some hidden in sealed food saver bags. We called it our "zombie weed" since, you know, if the world ended with zombies there aren't going to be a whole lot of growers still supplying, except for themselves. So you gotta have a stash around until you get the hang of it!

And have a little extra weed than normal since you know, there will be fucking ZOMBIES trying nom nom on your juicy, delicious, braaaaiinnnnnsss! Talk about stress.[/quote]

Haha that's awesome. New spin on doomsday prep.

2. Inside of a film camera (one that I don't mind getting damaged).

Can hold like 2-3 grams.

3. In my safe. Not really getting into that.

4. I stash it in my pipe, where I proceed to burn the evidence.

5. i put mine in the jar where i put all of my teabags, sit it at the bottom in a baggie, then cover with tea bags, no smell, and i keep all of my herbs in one place:D

6. i stash mine in a jar on my desk!! im grown so i dont have to hide my shit :D:D:D:wave:

7. In my deodorant case: to perfect- not in sight and neither can you smell it.

8. this is how i do it

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. I just stash my shit behind the books on my bookshelf, slides and herb in an airtight Tupperware and bubbler just chillin.

10. I use a bunch of places that have already been mentioned but I never use the same place for too long.

Basically anywhere convenient and hidden works for me.

11. In my pocket, right next to my MMJ card.

It's so nice not to have to hide it.

12. Don't want to make the guys jealous? (Ba dum shhhhh!)
    Serious answer? The risk of getting an infection is seriously high. XD

How do people make these hollowed out cans and stuff? I'm really not that handy with power tools but I could try?

13. Yeah you can make them but I'm a lazy fuck so I just buy them at the head shop.

14. Aren't they like... a bajillion dollars though?
    The one near my place sells them for like, 50$. I just look at it and go, "Hey. I have an empty hairspray can at home. It's free... HOW DO I CRACK THIS SUCKER OPEN!?"

15. Ahaha that's pretty funny.

I'm pretty sure they're not that expensive at the head shops here. If you really want to make one there's probably instructions online somewhere or something.

16. Time, I found one! It looks super simple, I'll prolly spice it up a bit when I try it out.
    If anyone's interested: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht_8ZDCUO0o]How to make a secret safe from a hair spray can - YouTube[/ame]

17. [quote name='"Kush Kirb"']I put my weed in my computer. in my tower. i can maybe fit a quarter pound in the bitch[/quote]

This is exactly what I used to do but be warned this will cause your computer to overheat which will cause your video card to short out. Just like it did to me lol.

18. [quote name='"mjr18793"']

This is exactly what I used to do but be warned this will cause your computer to overheat which will cause your video card to short out. Just like it did to me lol.[/quote]

It won't make your computer overheat as long as you don't block the fans.

19. I stash all my shit in a 4ft gun safe :)

20. I used to be a barista and I jacked several jars from work that we used for cut-leaf teas...they're super airtight and pretty smellproof

I can fit 2 separate 8th jars,my sick spoon and my grinder in the jar....I usually just throw it in a backpack when I go out