Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hanneman1011, Feb 20, 2010.

1. I just though of this (while i was high thank you) Where do you guys smoke and what do you call it. I know for most of here Where I live, IU Baby!!! We all smoke at Chinatown. its a little place on campus that is just right for it. I just though That I would ask that question.

2. I smoked in my house, on my couch in front of the TV. I call the room the LAB because I have a bunch of tech shit hooked up to a projector and windows that dim to the point no light comes in.

3. That is pretty sick. When I am home, I smoke everywhere, but when we are at school i have to be a little bit more careful.

4. my car ofcourse

5. We use to have a little club house built into my buddy's garage. We called it "Klub KroniK". The remnants are still there. I miss being 13....

6. see this brought the child out in all of us.

7. in my garage. i call it the garage

8. i love to smoke in my garden!

9. #9 A-sizzle, Feb 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2010
    I have I weird closet that's like 8 feet long and 2 feet wide. And it's freaky as he'll cuz I smoke where there's an opening in the wall and there's a room of rafters (also an amazing place to hide my stash) and i think the room insulates the house, I have no idea. But I throw some candles in that bitch, close the door and bake. I also have an amazing shitbagging chair I made in that bitch, it's great. I call it "the lair" as in the resting place of a wild animal lmao. Good shit, I sit in the lair allll night, my record is 9 hours hahaa

EDIT: I just realized I said "in that bitch" twice in a row. So let me clarify, I'm high. :smoking:

10. my front room with the xbox and tv. But i will be making a chill room in one of the spare rooms in my house

11. I smoke in my living room, don't call it anything special. One of my roomates and I used to smoke in a storage shed we threw couches in behind our house when we lived with a guy who didn't want smoking in the house. Now's much better, just finished my first bowl, loading number two.

12. When I'm at school in a house with my roommates: Anywhere I please. I prefer my room and the living room b/c of all the comfy furniture!

At home: On my back patio during the summer gazing over endless gardens and the forest. In the garage during the winter.

13. I got a couple places I smoke at regularly.
    Can't smoke inside b/c of rents so I just walk out to the side yard and go toke at the edge of the woods or if they are up and about outside I'll just walk into the woods a little ways till I get to this picnic table we blaze at or the boardwalk right beside it. And at the other end of my neighborhood there is this boardwalk about 4-5 minute walk away that is another good place to blaze at.

14. See at home my roommate doesn't care, so yea. But when I am at school, We pretty much have to go outside until 1-2 am because of the RA's.

15. An immediate LOL! :hello:

16. on my porch

17. Very covert operation here...my bathroom, with door to bed and bath closed and ceiling vent running. If my hubby and son are out for a while, I will smoke in my living room.

18. Any where on planet earth, I'm down to smoke man.

19. In my room or porch.