Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where do YOU smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DaZEED&ConFuseD, Aug 13, 2003.

1. mostly in my car but when kids are actually around i sneak in the bedroom :smoke:

2. I usually smoke it in my room by my window. I still live with my parents and have for the longest but im fixin to be leavin for college. I smoke outside or just anywhere i feel comfortable. When i am at my homeboys we usually smoke out my truck or his living room. I prefer my truck though cause we get really fucked up.

Go to www.stoned.com.
    When your stoned.

3. in my room, outside, on walks, other peoples houses, in my car while driving, umm wherever

4. under a house thas for sale or in the local park but the five-o role back there all the time

5. what is the five o-roll?

6. the police go bak to our smoke spot all the time
    five-o=police
    roll= go

7. oh rite,i'm not from the usa, are you?

8. since we've moved to a new house, we only smoke in one room. keeps the house clean of yucky ashes, and it doesn't smell like an ashtray anymore

9. I used to walk around campus at night with a blunt in one hand and a cigar in the other. Good way to get excercise if you don't want your room to perpetually smell like pot and cigars.

10. Ill smoke pretty much anywhere if i think its safe. When its warm enough, i always climb up to the roof and blaze. If it's cold outside, I toke up in the garage

11. Wow you snuck in under the radar there......highschooler that never got banned.