Where do you smoke?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by emt1581, Nov 12, 2016.

1. My wife asked me a good question yesterday. "So once this is ready to smoke....where are we going to do it??"
    I figured we could sit out on our upper patio in some rockers and enjoy it there. However, in a month when it's ready to smoke it'll be freezing out. Not exactly relaxing. Same goes for the garage.

We life in a colonial I don't want it reeking of pot by smoking inside. We don't have a ton of company but family comes over weekly.

Where do you smoke?

Thanks

-Emt1581

2. I smoke in my garage, yeah it gets cold but I just tough it out. All my friends smoke in their garages as well, they all have space heaters. Its like shorts and tshirt weather in there.

3. If you get a quality vaporizer the smell dissipates rather quick so a bathroom with an exhaust fan or you could sit in a chair by a window. Add a fan blowing out. Some stove exhaust fans vent out also

check out my first grow/journal https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1423342/

4. Yeah get a heater that's your best bet and smoke with the garage cracked a few inches open so a breeze gets in haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

5. I smoke in my room, but when i'm with friends. We sometimes go out very early in the morning like a wake n bake in the park. Walk around with all the beautiful trees with a joint/blunt in hand. Enjoying nature and our conversations, laughing at random things (idk but when i'm in public i get really giggly and smile a lot). It feels really good with the wind blowing through your hair while you take a few puffs before you take in all of your surroundings. It makes you appreciate earth and hate people who abuse it and exploit it in the worse way possible. But when i'm by myself i just smoke in my room with some chillhop or rock/heavy metal playing in the background. I even listen to hip-hop now which i didn't do until i walked by a car, high, playing hop hop music.

My mind opened up a lot and i'm thankful to the plants which makes earth livable for us. If it wasn't for the plants we wouldn't exist and be able to have this reality even if its shitty one ran by the corrupt. Plants also heal us and help us perceive the world in different ways, including mushrooms. I think there should be a day dedicated to plants and all they have done. You don't have to be human to be celebrated i believe. We need a national day which celebrates plants (including weed and mushrooms) which have saved millions possibly billions of lives over our history as humans.

I apologize for going off topic a bit lol.

6. I'm going to go out on a limb and say you were baked when you replied. lol

As for your "room".....I actually have a "room" to. But mine is concrete and reinforced with steel and has a vault door on it. It houses some fun toys but also doubles as my grow room. I have some comfy chairs and a table in there. Since only a select few people are allowed in there, I'm guessing it could easily double our smoke room.

Just curious though...what materials does the smoke sink into and not leave? Fabrics, steel, concrete, plastic, wood...?

Thanks

-Emt1581

• Like Like x 1
  7. lmao on some bruce wayne sh** there holy

8. LMFAO YES, i still remember, i was louding up bowls and smoking them while looking out the window when i replied to you, and i'm also doing the same right now haha.