Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by I_Cough_Everytime, Jun 13, 2015.

1. So lately me and my mates sneak out of the house and smoke in the backyard of a newly constructed villa house, its chill as fuck because the backyard is really nice but soon there will be people moving in, need ideas for where other people go to smoke when you cant stay at home.

2. Just stick your head out of your bedroom window. And pack single hoots in a spoon. Your welcome lol

3. Everywhere

4. Go for a walk,bike ride,car ride, or sit on the fucking porch and do it like a Boss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. In my house

On the Porch too

at my parents

my friends houses

6. Mainly here atm.

Attached Files:

7. I smoke in the Basement or the garage. lol No Way Else That is THAT CHILL.

8. in my room at my computer desk

9. Parks are always a great place to smoke.they hav benches and shit to sit on and relax. larger ones are great cuz no-one can really tell if it's a cig or a J. but the little parks are nice at night. And sometime u find a fellow toker and maybe get blazed out. Just gotta watch for the cops cruisin around and undercover

10. I smoke in a crack ally an watch heroine fenes suck dick for smack.
    .........It's pretty chill

11. My room, my boyfriend's room or the little smoking spot I found outside by my dorm.

12. Usually wait for the rents to go to bed, then sneak out and smoke a couple of spliffs behind the shed, I live in a forest so its pretty chill at night. either that or hotbox my car somewhere quiet.

13. i go to my backyard and smoke. that way i can have a smoke while im out there

14. anywhere i want lol mainly at my house tho.

15. I usually smoke at home or with friends. Better be careful with public places.

16. My bedroom or boyfriend's room :)

17. In my bathroom with the fan on. I need a private smoke spot that is pretty too. Its important for me to have something interesting to look at other then the wall and litter box😸