Where do you see America in 20 years?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NoHzee, Sep 24, 2010.

1. its already starting. look into the three percenter movement

2. Don't say doin' your wife...don't say doin' your wife...

3. America will still be the shit, if you live there.

People like to bitch but we got it fuckin' sweet.

We may have more enemies... but hey, we've got bravado.

Doin' your... son?

4. hahah I lol'd

But seriously maybe economic collapse?

5. I see a good amount of trouble in the not-too-distant future, be it economic trouble and/or foreign policy trouble. I also see this rising shift in political ideology going somewhere... I'm not quite sure where it will go, for better or worse, just yet; but it's bound to go somewhere with the momentum it's been gathering over the past couple of years--momentum that will continue to be gathered as things continue to devolve.

That being said, I'm rather weary about the federal response to these impending issues on the horizon. The State isn't just going to sit back and let control slip through their fingers. They'll surely try to enact some flawed economic plan, or engage themselves in some sweeping international distraction. Of course, this will ultimately only prove to worsen the situation, but it may also continue to make the inevitable corrections even more delayed than they already are.

All in all, it's hard to say. I definitely see another boom-bust cycle or two, and I also suspect a currency crisis looming in the distance. Like all other things, only time will tell. In any case, I doubt it'll be very pretty.

6. that does it! lets have a million man toke in Washington, DC, FOLLOW ME CHILDREN for i will show you the way :)

7. I think we'll just continue to go down the Huxlian spiral. We'll be a bunch of conditioned soma-heads that watch commercials all day and talk about nothing but pop culture. Can't wait.

8. #28 Pillsbury, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2010
    America is going to collapse if we don't vote in the correct candidates that actually care about the constitution and the future of America. I'm not for Republicans or Democrats, I'm not even for independents, as most every politician is a corrupt scumbag. I support the candidate I want to win based on his or her policies. Unfortunately, most still have horrible ideas tossed into the mix. The most important thing we can do is listen. Everyone needs to sit down and listen. Obama said he was going to do everything he's done in the past two years while he was in campaign mode. Now all he does is spend money, go on vacation and make speeches. The bills he passes aren't read, they're filled with pork and many other things, this nation is going to hell in a hand basket.

America in 20 years is a dream if every American keeps being a spineless pussy. Like all the pansies who kept saying we shouldn't have put to death that woman in Virginia. Hiring someone to murder your husband and step-son doesn't lead to death because you're a WOMAN? Are you kidding me? Americans get dumber and dumber as time moves on. I'm not proud to even call myself American.

9. [​IMG]

I see major changes for the US

10. between mexico and canada. where else?? :confused: :confused:

11. for some reason this movie popped in my head, this might not be to distant in the future lol.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0yQunhOaU0]YouTube - Idiocracy - Trailer[/ame]

12. I see America succumbing to extremist elements.

13. domestic or foreign???

14. Domestic.

15. just about sums it up

16. Well if China calls in all the loans....

Welcome to the People's Republic of America.

Better brush up on your Cantonese/Mandarin

17. It's a symbiotic relationship, China needs us to buy their shit just as much as we need them to loan us money.

18. O.k. maybe they'll just take over California then... :p

19. they would have to fight japan for it first.