Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

where do you roll your weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420fatsack, Jan 24, 2014.

1. where do you guys roll/grind you weed? i normally grind and roll/pack a bowl on the table in my room.

2. Bathroom

Sent from my C6606 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Roll joints in the top of my RYOT box. Grind it into the same box. Best kief collector I've ever owned. 

4. On a zeppelin record on my bed

5. Back of a comic book or the designated tray ^_^--------------------------------------- Smoke On! c(o.oc)

6. same place i smoke it, my desk. these forums are full of introvert desk smoking stoners like me 

7. I always use a piece a paper. Fold it in half and open it up. Grind it up into the crack of the paper and pinch it, pack a bowl or paper. Funnel rest on top of bowl. I get all of it without leaving any behindSent from my P9070 using Tapatalk

8. on a sheet of paper, so i dont scratch up this table up too much.   And I can just slide everything whatever way need be.. and easier clean up.  Genius i know.

Notice how im vaporizing...  the pile on the right is ur brain... the pile on the left.. 'ur brain on drugz'

[​IMG]

9. ^

well i guess u got me  :l

10. Try a glass plate. None of the green gets stuck on the paper and it slides off a lot easier.

11. I do it in my room on a glass plate. I pick it with my fingers to break the nugs down.

12. My Jello Brand Rizzle Dizzle Rolling Tray TM

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I dont roll my weed, i pack bowls. I use my grinder on my iphone cause it makes a great rolling tray

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. I have a glass desk which I purify with rubbing alcohol daily so there's no dust, or dried/sticky substances.

15. a glass plate?  that might work but i only have one plate and i use it for eating.  Perhaps someday if i get moar plates i'll try it.   but for now theres nothing like a fresh piece of beautiful paper....

16. On my NBA 2k14 game case BAWSE Shit!

17. In the car or at home wherever. But I hate rolling in the car especially while someone's driving...Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. I grind/roll on a half folded piece of paper in my room And normally thn bring my joint on a walk in the woods to smoke

19. I try to roll on my desk every now and then, but I can't roll for my life. It's been for my entire life, and it really pisses me off that I can't roll a joint or blunt, so every month or so I'm like, "Fuck it, let me give it a shot again." Never works...

20. i travel around alot so its usually on my lap, a bedside table, or in my hand.

at home i have a nice little box and wooden tray which i made a little indentation so the paper sits nice and still.