Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where do you put your weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir Stoner, Dec 14, 2012.

1. What kind of container do you put your weed in? A plain bag? A mint container? Where?

2. Nice try, landlord

3. [quote name='"The Incredible"']Nice try, landlord[/quote]

Damn, i wouldve gotten away with it if it werent for you meddling kids and that mutt of yours

4. mason jar, where you wont find or smell it

5. Prescrition boytle

6. Yeah, i usually do mason jars, prescription pill botles tend to leak the smell after a while, but ive never ever had trouble with a mason jar

7. I use baby food jars. They come in many convenient sizes.

8. I keep it in my pocket in a little baggy, i only use a mason jar if it's more than a 1/4

9. Mason jar - generally I put the jars in a large dresser drawer, but during the warm months they stay in the basement. You want to keep your bud in an air-tight container and away from heat/light.

10. Yeah, if its a tiny bit i just put it in a bag so it wont mold

11. Air tight metal container with a glass panel on my shelving unit

12. I always have around 1/8th in my jar
    and yeah I often carry around a bit in a bag, or as pre rolled joints if im expecting to use it (so most of the time)

13. For carrying in my purse, I have a little tiny jar that a jam sample came in. It's perfect. The top is about the size of a quarter, and it's about an inch deep. You can actually fit plenty of bud in there.

14. The bowl. :ey:

Just dickin' with you, a glass jar.

15. In my sock

16. Mason jar for my bulk, small glass jar with a latch and rubber seal about the size of a small pill bottle for whatever I'm carrying around with me

17. For carrying a pill bottle, for hiding I put them in various cans of chew in my mini pyramid.

image-3461765088.jpg

Just had to show it off.

18. [quote name='"Oranj"']For carrying a pill bottle, for hiding I put them in various cans of chew in my mini pyramid.

Just had to show it off.[/quote]

Ive donethat but with lots of soda cans :) no one found my stash

19. Pack jars full, dig a hole, put a trunk in said hole, put jars in said trunk, cover hole. This is obviously for storage.

For use/sale, a large jar stashed away somewhere more accessible is the way to go.

20. right now its below the xmas tree waiting for xmas eve. tolerance break after today :)

might have to smell proof it. check it every now and again for mold and hope i dont smoke it.