Where do you order your supplies online?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by JustSumDude, Mar 20, 2011.

1. I need to order a few small things to finish my hydro-set up.
    Things I cant find around the town I live in.
    Things like rockwool, and clay pellets.
    sprinkler nozzles, and stuff.

I would like to order from one place to keep shipping cost down.
    I have found bghydro.com to be the best all around prices on what I need, but wanted to check with some experts before I make a purchase.

Where have you found the best suppliers to buy from.

2. eBay!!! Or try htgsupply.com. Both are good!

3. I agree with Zipper, I got all my stuff outside the fans from both eBay and HTG Supply.. The seller I got my lamps from, one come with a broken bulb and I emailed them a pic, they sent a new one out 2nd day air!!

Also I ordered a little digital temp/humid sensor from a seller on eBay, it should have been free shipping and when I went to pick it up at USPS, I had to pay $0.51, when I contacted the seller, he refunded 100% of the money back to me for the inconvenience.. Just watch their feedback, I wont order from anyone with 98% or lower....

I live close to a HTG Supply store, so that was not online, but they are very helpful..

4. i honestly get all my stuff from amazon.com just cuz they have alot of retailer that sell on there.plus free shipping

5. I'd go with your first instinct and use BGHydro. I've ordered from them a few times. You just can't beat their prices and they ship fast.