Where do you live? Do you like it there?

Discussion in 'General' started by D9_THC, Aug 4, 2002.

1. Come on, move to Washington your .1% is all I need to fulfill my dream of living in a state that is truly 100% better than shitty-ass piece of crap Oregon.

2. Yea no moose but is it cool to eat the beavers?

3. hey, i live in elma, washington...i grew up in the most depressed area i know of near Aberdeen which is a town that has a very high rate of drunks and meth users...so, i am mostly pissed because every f-ing person i know is dry and i haven't been toasted in a week...

4. Here's some Skagit County buds. I really don't recommend tokin' any of these up though.

Attached Files:

5. Dammit! I've been looking for weed for a week!!! I can get all the hash I want, but *bleugh* no thanks.

I WANT MY WEED!!!!!!!!!!!

6. hay zia that sounds like weari lived yous to live in ark that was abetteful state still love the countrey i hate maine tomany stuk up people down south every one talks to every one okay hay hope you get to go south agin peace

7. hay on the beaver thing it depends on what beaver you talking about just ajoke if thary is any girls hear lol

8. I live in a shithole called Penzance in Cornwall, England. Basically all the people act the same, not that many people smoke weed here, the weed prices suck, it's usually sold in ten bags, which is about 1.5 or 1.6g for £10, the only way to avoid being ripped off is to grow your own and start your own little industry.

9. so do you grow your own, evilbean?

10. Dude, go to Newquay! I love it there!

11. I live in the Richmond, Virginia area. I do like it here, I guess. :p

12. I live in Green Bay, Wisconsin. It pretty much sucks; nothing to do, it's pretty dry, plus not many of my friends smoke anyway so it's hard to find a hook up. Thankfully I go to Madison for school, which they say is the place to be if you hate Wisconsin; so true. It's great, massive party school. Finally, not everyone around talks about the fuckin packers football team. Madison is probably the nicest and prettiest cities in Wisconsin too. I really like it there.

13. HOLY SHIT!..Ive sent so much money to richmond for various seen on tv products I cant even begin to count...Ive always thought of richmond as being this alternate universe where everything is an "as seen on TV" product....one can dream...one..can..dream

14. I live in Thailand .Thailand is hot city but where is 3 seasons so where do not hot everytime.I am born in Thailand so I think Thailand is most beautiful. If you live in Thailand ,you do not tiresome and lonely.Because Thailand have 4 province which have any unique such as food, weather ,language , interesting everywhere , customs and tradition.Now I stay at apartment in Bangkok because where is near university .Thailand have bad points but however I think Thailand have good points more than. So I love Thailand because Thai people have kindness and beautiful.

15. whut are marijuana prices like in Thailand? a friend of mine said she bought one ounce for two american dollars in Thailand.

16. Wow... cheap cheap cheap!!!!

17. I just moved here to Hamlet, NC. I moved from Wilson NC, which was a BIG drug town (halfway point between NYC and Miami), its soooo boring here its not funny, but I get free weed from my dad who lives in SC since I go see him on the weekends, but the free weed is the ONLY cool thing about this town.

18. thats cool joshy, when i grow up i'm going to give me kids free weed.

19. LA.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....i could move, anyone want to adopt a youngun?

20. No, the dream is real... And after chasing some guy down into Shockoe Bottom with one of my stripper friends... I have a whole new appreciation for the city. It sucks. :p