Where do you live? Do you like it there?

Discussion in 'General' started by D9_THC, Aug 4, 2002.

1. ok..well like I said before..there are exceptions.....so far I have Disneyland and Pineville where you live flowerchild..

PS..THC I knew it was AFI..just never commented on it...its nice pic though, I saw them in concert just a few months ago.... are you in to other punkish bands?or is AFI your only love?...I myself am more of a millencolin kinda guy but AFI still whoops ass..

PSS...OREGON SOOOOO CLEANS THE FLOOR WITH WARSHINGON'S FACE GIRLIE....HARHARHAR(<~~~Pirate laugh)

2. okay first of all, moose are awsome. they are friends of mine so plz dont eat them, unless like u really have the munchies and theres nothing else to eat or some other bizarre hungry circumstance where there is only moose to eat, ok id really appreciate that. oh ya and i dont think it would be a good idea to have sex with them either, even if u live in a town where thats legal. i live in prince edward island canada, u know, where anne of green gables is from? touristy place. some weeds expensive 10$ a g but its hard not to get ripped off. theres not much to do. couple amusment parks and like deep sea fishing and whatever this is boring me so slater

3. is that next to vancouver island?...Cuz Im always going to victoria BC and it sounds very familiar, i just cant figure it out in my stoned stupor

4. i live in saskatoon,i'm a west sider here,there's about 350,000 people that live here. not too big at all. it's clean and pretty here. sick of the same old bars though. there's alot of lakes around here..way cool!

5. ;) Listen jackass and listen good, I'm gonna tell you this one more time Washington is the fuckin' coolest most bad-ass god damn state in the pacific Northwest, while Oregon on the other hand is a piece of shit cock-sucking ass-raming state full of child molesters and perverts who pray on unsuspecting little children just trying to get some fucking ice cream ok? ;)

6. and your point is?...

7. My point is I know who you are and I know what you do so you better watch it when your runnin' your mouth ;)

8. yes ma'am....

::cough::BITCH::cough::

OREGON STILL WHOOPS WARSHINGTONS ARSE!

9. Hey, you're not allowed to say "arse" you have to say "ass". You bloody wanker :p

10. i apologize for stealing a british term...

11. #1.Washington

#50.Oregon

p.s.Nubbin is a cock sucker ;)

12. well those are statistics from the asspoo scale...warshington's number one on it and oregons the least asspoo....SO HAH!..ASSPOOOOOO

13. If by asspoo you mean the biggest stinky turd of all states than I guess that would be a true statement

BTW im really a 40 year old perverted man

14. WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?....well I dunno what got in to you but i 100% agree!!

15. Well, I guess you've won and my secret is out. That's my picture in your avatar and i've been stalking you. The only reson i'm even a member here is because I was trying to infiltrate the community, gain your trust, and then get my sweet sweet revenge for all the humiliating things said about me in one of the 80 fucking threads about my picture ;)

p.s. your such a fucking jackass, I love it. you should take a little drive up here and smoke me out sometime.

p.s.s. You know this isn't EVEN over, I will have the last fucking word because Washington is in every way possible 99.9% better than Oregon.

16. Haha!! Asspoo!!! My new favourtie word!!!!

You're such as asspoo!!!! Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NuBBs, you can say "arse" all you like, because you said asspoo! Hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*falls off of his chair*

*sniff* Ah, the smallest things amuse me :)

17. well Im glad you've finally come to your senses and admitted that you SUCK!

and yes....I think I will now use my new word arse..Ive earned it

18. Did you get that? good.

19. whats the .1% that oregon's cooler???OH WAIT..MEEEEEEEE

EDIT: I put the sass in sassafrass!!!!!!!!!!

20. Indeed you have earned the usage of "arse".
    Use it wisely my son.