Where do you live? Do you like it there?

Discussion in 'General' started by D9_THC, Aug 4, 2002.

1. No problem NuBBs. I love London. It's shame I don't live there, but it's freakin' expensive. £1,000,000 for a little cardboard box..... shit.

2. central il

sucks fat nuts

the reasons

1. no ladies that are down with the dope
    2. shitty weed
    3 inflated weed prices
    4. did i mention shitty weed.
    5. lots of raciest people

thats pretty much sums it up..

3. live in jersey jus outside of new brunswick........its a pretty dope area....lots of stuff around

4. I live in Detroit Michigan and i love it here. There is so much to do, Average weed prices, plenty of weed to go around, and I can go to canada friday nights and get drunk off my ass, cause legal drinking age is 19:)

5. I live in Houston and I hate it. It's hot as hell, 100% humidity most days, hwy construction that never ends, and everything takes two hours to get to. The only good this is that we are close to Mexico, hence cheaper weed and an almost never ending supply (knock on wood). But even then, it is hard to find specialties like white widow or northern lights. I need to move...

6. Indiana..... the center of..... :)

The weed trade up here is prone to bubbles in the supply. Everyone here is so "connected" with one another, if one gets busted, the whole town goes dry.
    We have had a hard time resupplying ourselves around my house, and have had the request in to our "guy" for about a week now. It's all cool though, since I have a small stash of EXTREMELY KIND left.... but it is dwindling fast :(

I have thought of growing my own, just enough for my use, but am afraid that the smell, and added electricity expense would have the A$$holes from the FBI or the DEA breaking down my door. As it is, right now the city/county that I live in is pretty ANTI-POT, but the trend is beginning to change, as more and more of us in our late 20's wake up and collectively smelling the "coffee".... :)

There is a huge movement by the Liberatarians, not only in my state by across the Nation, trying to unseat incumbent Reps. and Democrats. One of the most closely watched races for this fall is the one for Bob Barr's (GA) seat..... and the platform that the Lib. canadite is running is MED. Marijuana.
    Now, while I am not a MED. users, I do think that that is the way that we must approach this if we ever hope to see a change in policy. Med. use would open up the door for more independant studies on MJ, and would be more widely accepted as credible.

So, my fellow stoners, especially those of you in Georgia, please get out this fall and vote. And be an informed voter, research whatever you can on each canadite, and only cast your vote for those that speak "FOR" you by addressing those issues that are important to you.

Happy Hunting.
    LaLa

7. i live in northern SK, Canada and it pretty much sucks.

it's a reserve and everybody drinks pretty much 24/7. there's absolutly nothing to do here. well, that's not entirely true because we sit on the churchill river. so there's fishing, boating, swimming, etc, etc. but there are only two stores - the co-op and the northern - both primarily groceries. and we have a resturant - chester fried chicken (if you don't know, be thankful).

it's dirt roads, and it's an hours drive to any town, north or south. it's a 3.5 hr drive to the nearest "city" with a mall and theater, and a 5 hr drive to the nearest city with an airport.

oh, and maybe 20 white people live here, so there's just a bit of racism. good thing the weed is good and plentiful!

Hey razorry, are you from NB, canada, or across the border in the USA?

8. Chester-fried chicken?? we have that down here in Alabama in every other convenience store. We also sell live bait, guns, and ammo in the gas station. And Football. 24/7, 365 days a year people talking about college football. blah, blah, blah,

We have low taxes and poor schools, Cost of living is about the cheapest in the country, but you have to put a lot of effort in teaching your kids on your own or sending them to private school.

Racism is not as bad in Alabama as we are made to be. I've been all over the country and its the same no matter where you go. The people overall are very nice and respectful to one another. we tend to not like Yankees much, but are nice and respectful toward them because that's the right way to act. We wave at total strangers and expect them to wave back as we drive along. We speak to each other in public and say yes ma'm and no sir, thank you, and please and pardon me, things I have never heard in public in other parts of the country.

Crank is really kicking up here and the cops are all over it trying to shut it down.

It gets HOT in the summer here, but no worse than anyplace else. Winters are very mild, we only had two snow falls last year and they didn't stay around long.

Overall, its a nice place to live and I'm happy here.

9. I live in North Bend, Washington ( Washington by the way is so much better than Oregon ;) ). I live in the Booneys on a hill over looking the valley. Everyone from the whole valley goes to my school, that's like 6 towns. I like it here because of all the green-ness. One of my favorite things to do is get ripped off my ass and go mashin' on the backroads and do donuts and burn outs and such. The nearest lake is like 5 min. and the nearest snowboarding is like 20 min. away. If your lookin for rivers and dirt roads this is the place to be ;)

10. Mount Vernon Washington, half way between Seattle and Vancouver B.C. A small town about 15,000 or so. Skagit river runs through town so there's Salmon, steelhead, searun cutthroat fishing, lots of other rivers nearby. (I'm a fly-fishin' junkie). Puget Sound a ten minute drive away, Cascade foothills right out side of town, hiking, and campin' outdoor type stuff. Billions of tulips and daffodils grown commercially in the fields west of town, Indian reservations west, south and north(gambling, smokes and fireworks!) Moonshine in the hills if your'e into that, lots of evil narco terrorist's growin' the green, and all kinds of green comes down from B.C . Liberty caps (shrooms) in the fall growing in just about every cow pasture and field (check out La Venture middle school soccer field) i think the only thing real sucky about this area is it usually rains 11 months a year. And if you want live music forget it unless you like Latino and Mexicano music. The good bands book down in seattle or up in vancouver.Except the Stanwood Hotel tavern books a lot of good bands and that's only about a 14 mile drive south of here. Well I've lived in worst towns so I'm happy here.

11. is that north or south of everette?

12. North of Everett about 30 miles or so.

13. hertfordshire , united kindom, we are all into weed in a big way round here and the shimer on the horizon is ever nearing

Attached Files:

14. yah all you guys say you live in the middel of no waer i yous to live in a town named after aberry i lived in strawberry /ARK/ now ilive in maine and that is in the middel of no wear but thary are some hottes in the winter skiing and snow mobilng and has any one heqard of a moos in neverdid intill iseen one what an ugley anamile

15. Its kind of amusing to see people bitch about where they live. Basically cities always consist of half the population loving the place like hell and the other half bitching about wanting to live somewhere "cool,hip,groovy,jive,swanky"....But if you're someone whos lived in tons of places like me, you come to realise that everywhere you go(besides the rare few places...i.e. DISNEYLAND) everyone feels the same way about where they live..everyone seems their hometown is "out of the loop" somehow, when really all that they ever need is right there infront of them....I used to hate the city I lived in..but Ive gotten so many strangers, friends, family who come here and remind me that I live in one of the most beautiful cities around....I have been smoking a lot today so please excuse me if this post makes nosense...when Im stoned I like to reply to a post with a thought that pops in my head and I never bother rereading it, therefor I may be editting this post later.....JIVE ASS TURKEYS

16. hey, moose may be ugly, but man, they sure taste good!! yum yum yum

and if you're not into hunting, you can usually see a few if you're out on the water. they're everywhere here, but i've only seen one since i've been here.

17. i live in mankato, minnesota, as bad as it sounds i actually like it here. i'm in a band with my friends and there's always something to do. oh yeah, and i really dig d9_tch's avator, AFI is the shit!

18. I'm not really bitching about where I live but when you have 2 laws like a roadkill law and it being legal to have sex with an animal as long as its over 30lbs..........you cant help but wonder about the neighbors you have that spend way too much time with their sheep and horses.

19. Booyah! An AFI fan!!

I was waiting for someone to notice. "Unknown" said he liked it, but he didn't say why....

They're my fave band dude!

20. hay isis_420 yha im into hunting but when you live in ark for most of your life and than you move to a state that has deer looking aniemals but the size of ahores you get freaked out i did ent now what it was i was fishing and thary he was big anmemal but ugly iv had moose meat to it is good waer are you from peace