Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

where do you like to toke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by fuckchop, Jun 26, 2013.

1. #1 fuckchop, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2013
    few days ago i checked out this place. living in a big city it's tough to find secluded places, especially cause i have to drive in traffic. after a year or two i just got really bored of blazing in the same place and gotta go out, though it is more risky...

post where you like to blaze...personally i really like going in the hills and hiking a bit. i'd love to hit up the beaches again but they're a little too far
    [​IMG]

2. i just toke on the hill in my backyard

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. damn id love a backyard like that i guess the grass is (literally) always greener lol

4. On a bus, and on a train. In a hotbox, in the rain. In the snow, or on the go. By the lake, while eating a steak. In my yard, or with a snake. I'll smoke by myself or with an elf. I'll smoke in a house, I'll smoke out the mouse. I do like that green weed and hash. I do like them, Squdrick I am. 

5. Any rooftop during thé night

Sent from my HTC One VX using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Usually my living room, otherwise a nice drive out in the country is were I toke  :smoke:

7. Oh, and around here you can rent a little motor boat for $10/hour. We like to take some bud and $20 and go out on the lake for a couple hours, toke, jump off and swim. Good times. 

8. In the apartment complex I live, the elderly have grown a large Victory Garden. I like to use my dugout during the day and watch them garden, it makes me think of home. At night I'll take my spoon out and take nice long rips.

9. In like a friends house. When I know I'm safe is the best ^.^

10. I like to smoke anywhere, tbh.
    as long as the air is static & i can perform smoke tricks, I'm happy.

11. #11 Biltwellnigga, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2013
    Definitely home and in a big backyards.

My goal is to smoke at a mountain near by after hiking all the way to the top.  Have yet to do that.

12. In places where there's a No Smoking sign.

13. In my backyard, at the lake near my old neighborhood, and in my tub. Bubble baths and weed are so relaxing.

14. I usually smoke on my roof.  My room is upstairs and has a window that leads out to the roof, so I just crawl out there at night.

15. Usually the patio but I'm not home often everyday so I'm searching for places to toke I end up just smoking joints in public places not too close to other humans

16. The park, or I usually prefer my room or someone's house because I don't want any encounters with cops lol

17. When I was younger, I used to love smoking in friends sheds and hot box. They were all wealthy so the sheds were quite big. Some of them even converted it to like a mini room.  Chill times.

18. I just toked a juicy jay in my room so thats chill. I like smoking by the water n shit.

19. #19 grass man420, Jun 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2013
    where do i not like to toke

20. In ma garage or by my plants are my favorite spots