Where do you keep your weed?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by pineapple_xpres, Jul 30, 2009.

1. In a glass jar, i have this pull out thing under my table so i just keep it there.
    i dont have a reason to be hiding my weed so it is good there.

2. Extra long pill bottLe

3. [​IMG]
    This Is mounted inside my computer, works as far as the tray coming out. The black thing is a false bottom. The logic board actually clips in, and is on a wire, to make it look more legit, and that's all on 4 screws... Why am I so paranoid? Cops come to my house a lot, as well as probation, and I live with a kid who WOULD steal a small sack LOL! also its not overkill since it slides out of my computer and takes about 3 minutes to take apart. ohh and btw Hello Forum :smoke:

4. i got the best place ever
    my base drum is filled with blankets so it doesnt make (so it doesnt make noise when i play, fuckin neighbors)
    i take out one blanket roll it on my stash and stuff it back in my base drum! who the hell will look there?
    [​IMG]

5. Pint mason jar or a altoids tin

6. Must be resurrected thread by a noob ...GEE! so how that post count looking? its all in the likes

@ICGreen this is the abuse I've metioned in the past, noobs trying to up either their profile or post count so the 17yo looks more manly?

7. 20190718_133937 (1).jpg BLACK 3 OR 5 GALLON BUCKETS 20190409_100030.jpg

8. In a hole in my back yard covered by a rock.

9. In an air-tight, clamp lock apothecary jar stored away in a dark place for bags that have been opened. Bags that haven't been opened yet sit in my desk drawer.

10. Keep them away from light, warm spots, and humidity, all of which will decrease their shelf life.

11. I grow my own so right now, I've got about 8-10 ounces drying as buds. But I use 1/3 sized canning jars with the plastic seal under the lid. I keep them in a closet, I'm fairly new but I was told to keep them out of the light.

12. Pretty much on my desk with all my dab stuff, vape stuff and smoke stuff.

If it's store bought container stuff I keep it in the container.

Right now I've got a couple different online varieties that came in those reflective bags. It's all thrown into a cardboard box ready to pick from. Keep most of it tucked away and only pull out a few grams at a time for easy access.

13. This is my main stash that I pull from...I keep another small box with 3 small jars that have enough for a week of smoking. 20220405_090823.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I have several strains in glass jars in a box that I keep closed up so the light won't get in. I keep that box in my closet.

My ever day weed. is on a tray on my dresser. I put a few buds on it and grind as needed.