Where do you keep your weed?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by pineapple_xpres, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Haha, I just made one its alot easier if i dont need to hide it but when i do i put it in the gum thing and cds

2. That's not a bad idea. My friend and I used little plastic safes to practice our locker combos when we went into middle school. That seems like a fucking eternity ago but maybe I can still find them around here haha

I have a little makeup case that I can lock up, I think I might start using that if I can find the key for it...

3. it really is a great place for storage. i got it years ago when i was a little kid for my birthday, so i doubt my parents know i still have it.

it used to have little shelves. i ripped them out so it is now a solid cube and i can fit more :p

4. haha im sorry i was super stoned when i was posting this i kept reposting it and was like wtf?? i forgot about it but then i went and saw that this was a sticky and was like wtf i kind of remember posting something like that ten i saw my name im like whoaa haha

5. I got two Jars. On the top of one of them it says, "Dro" and on the other it says, "Shwag."

6. Strangely mine isn't really anywhere elaborate, rather it's in my dugout, with my lighter, inside of an old Ipod Touch case, the one that the Ipod Touch 2g comes in, in that plastic package when opening it, under my wallet in a drawer on my desk.

I would have come up with a better place to put it but it's only there because i bought it all unexpectedly from a guy i knew who randomly texted me asking if i wanted any (because the first time i smoked was the week before)... But i never changed it because I haven't been caught and it's right next to a comfortable computer chair... and a window :hello:

7. Well i have alot of old speakers in my house, so i decided that i'd unscrew the speaker and put it inside the case, its a very large hiding spot and its almost completely sealed. i keep my herb, cigs,grinder, 4 bic lighters, and i can fit a decent sized bong in there :smoking:

8. I got pill bottles. There isn't any smell and they are really easy to hide.

9. s it ok to keep in a tobacco tin??? mine is in a tin grinded up

is this ok or should i do something else????

Attached Files:

10. in my bathroom there is a decorative bottom drawer that does not open, so i take out the middle drawer and there is a compartment underneath that where i keep everything like my launch box my pill bottle of weed and my grinder. Also for on the go i use the small blistex tubes i empty them out and fill it with ground up weed. perfect for on the go and such.

11. #91 Gryphonics, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2012
    In a really old airtight orange National Geographic film canister, can fit like 2 grams in there. Usually keep that in my computer desk drawer, no need to hide it.

12. Right in my laptop cooler, last place anyone would ever look in my house.

13. I usually keep my bud in my backpack. I also keep my grinder, a bowl, and papers there at all times. That way I'm pretty much set wherever I go. :)

14. You're laptop has a cooler? is that where it keeps it's beer?

I have a very ironic container for my trees, Piss cup from the hospital.

15. I cut the bottom of my bowling pin out. That way I can go bowlin

16. I have a old makeup bag. Everything but my bong fits in there! I also keep little stashs in two fake books for emergences lol

Attached Files:

17. cleaned out glass air tight candle jar.
    stays fresh longer and keeps smell

18. i keep my personal stuff in my desk drawer. when i sell in the summer when everyone is home from college (now) i keep it in a safe in my closet.

19. I put them in my friends dickhole in jail

20. i hallowed my axe dry deoderant and put my weed in a bag and put it in it and then put it under my mattress bad thing is you cant but much in it tho