Where do you keep your weed?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by pineapple_xpres, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Mostly in jars in my pantry along with cereal, flour, sugar, crackers, etc.

2. Fake Pepsi can. Lid screws off, weed goes in, lid screws on. No odor, looks and feels legit. I highly recommend getting one, it's an investment in you not getting arrested.

3. I agree 100%, lol i have a stoner box, and it is fucking legit!

4. in a picnic basket. obviously. :smoking:

5. Usually in my lungs:p

6. I have two places. Firstly for on the to I keep my weed in a hollowed out iPod classic. It's one of the old realy bulky ones. I can hold about 2 grams and one of those short lighters in it. I also keep a couple rolling papers in there for emergency use. On the iPod I left all the stuff that can be seen from the outside like the headphone jack and hold button so it looks completly normal except it doesn't turn on. I will usualy wrap some broke earbuds around it for added effect. At home I keep it in a small Yankee candle jar I cleaned out in the back of my junk drawr. It's air tight and glass so of works pretty good.

7. I keep my stuff in the little plastic baggies then put it in this wax hand that I have thats hollowed in the middle and finger parts haha

8. Mason Jar for o's..and just like my wallet for bags but i keep the nice bowls wraps and lighters in a fish tank filter cause it isn't being used..best place hides smell and no one looks..win!:smoking:

9. Man there are so many hiding spots in my basement which is where most of the smoking goes down:smoking:.

My main hiding spot is my inside my recliner, yeah...
    Turn to the backside of the recliner there is a a little flap that opens up and in there I have my stash tin (the sweet smell of ganja lingers), stoner box (packed with lighters usually, visine, saved stems and seeds, spare dime bags, pokers and not to mention spare screens), my mini bong, my glass pipe, and a sploof just incase.

10. Mason jar.

11. In my nice glass 420 jar.

12. I also have about 2-6 other spots i keep a small sack (like a dime or what not) for different reasons :)

13. Am I the only person who just keeps his mason jars in the food pantry where they belong? :confused_2:

14. I have A nestea diversion safe for my bud and my glass goes behind the return on the ac unit. They might find my glass but they aint finding smoke-ables. :bongin:

15. i keep mine in a fanny pack. :ey:

16. a little mason jar

17. in a container in my closet

18. i have a mini electronic safe. it's perfect for hiding my cigs, lighters, papers, and most of all, my weed.