Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where do you keep your weed when your outside?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by seriusme, May 11, 2010.

1. since you "gave it up" did they charge you with anything or let you off with a warning?

2. hahaha my wallet, or if i'm more paranoid than usual, my bra.

3. If you can prove this, you should talk to a lawyer. That's harassment.

In my pocket. Mostly when hiking. The weed is generally at home, but when I go out and drive, like to the hiking place, it's in the trunk.

4. I rarely leave home with anything, if i do its in my pocket.

5. I could've proved it.
    Every time I'm searched the police are required to fill out a slip showing they've searched me, and later that day if they try and search me again that slip will stop them from re-searching me. I threw away the slips though :mad:
    I'll bear that in mind next time, thanks.

6. I keep mine in a grizzly tin. I don't dip, for the record, but if someone sees it it's not like just a fuckin bag of weed falls out of my pocket when I reach in my pocket or something lol