Where do you keep your toking tools?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Growbros, Aug 11, 2012.

1. I just cleaned out the ol' smoking drawer and wondered where other people keep their stuff.

I have a drawer right here in the computer desk where I keep my bowls, bubblers, paper clips, papers, etc. Its easy to get to and secrecy isn't a problem in my household. The desk is right in the living room and thats usually where I'm toking so I can just grab something out of the drawer and be on my way.

Where do you guys stash your stash?

2. I have a box for my vape, and spoons, rolling papers, grinders, extra diffusers/downtubes/downstems, a few extra bowls.

I keep my German RooR's in my closet on a shelf however, they sit smallest to largest (I have three), I keep some german bowls displayed with my german bongs, some RooR pokers, and my weed of course is with my bongs.

3. Hollowed out book in my bookcase

4. Bottom part of a cookie jar in the kitchen

5. This is probably bad but my stuff is just lying on my nightstand right now there's a jar of weed a roller a 4 piece grinder a pack of tops and a metal pipe my glass pieces are in my drawer though

6. In a smallish waterproof lockbox.

7. In one of the drawers in my desk. I'm probably going to regret that one day.

8. right now my one glass bong stays in a small dormer cubby near my bed (my room had two of those, another benefit to the apartment i got my hands on :) )
    however, i am looking at buying a medium sized wooden cubby or cabinet with some shelving, only 3-4 feet high or so and only a foot deep. lock on it obviously. just something to keep it a little discriminate from visitors and friends who occasionally come over, and just for overal safe storage. however, thats to worry about when my bong collection and pipe collection starts to be something. 1 bong is not worth fussing over a nice storage spot that needs purchasing. mini closet for now

9. i keep my bong and jar of weed on the coffe table the little stuff like pipes and grinders go in the end table